Question about Air Lift 1000 kit with lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DohCanadian

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello,

So awhile back I bought the Airlift 1000 kit for my 2013 Ram 1500, and I recently got a 6" Rough Country lift kit installed on the truck.

So this summer I am going to get the Airlift installed but I think I am going to run into a problem. The RCX lift kit I have comes with coil spacers for the rear that have a bolt through the middle like so.
lift9_7571.jpg

Now my question is how should I go about properly routing the air line? As I know it comes straight out the top middle and is going to have problems with that bolt being directly in the spot I need to route my cables.

Thanks

Air Lift Company

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Ram
Engine
6.1 Hemi
Hello,

So awhile back I bought the Airlift 1000 kit for my 2013 Ram 1500, and I recently got a 6" Rough Country lift kit installed on the truck.

So this summer I am going to get the Airlift installed but I think I am going to run into a problem. The RCX lift kit I have comes with coil spacers for the rear that have a bolt through the middle like so.
lift9_7571.jpg

Now my question is how should I go about properly routing the air line? As I know it comes straight out the top middle and is going to have problems with that bolt being directly in the spot I need to route my cables.

Thanks

I greatly apologize for the timeliness in getting back to you!!!

The solution is pretty simple, you can just flip the bag upside down and route the air line out of the top.