BedRug Giveaway Winner!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckMods.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We compiled a list of all the members who posted in our BedRug Giveaway thread and assigned each member a number.

There were 184 members who entered the giveaway!

Using Random.org, we selected a random number between the range of 1 to 184.

The result given was number 5.

Number 5 is RamForum member rocket.

Congratulations to rocket, and thank you once again to everyone who participated!

All members who signed up for our newsletter this month will receive an exclusive discount code for BedRug products!

Due to the exceptional response, you can expect that we will continue to hold giveaways here on RamForum.

TruckMods.com - Truck & SUV Performance Parts & Accessory Experts

Last edited:

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
Rocket congrats!

NorthTexasHemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 1500 Lone Star
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Nice give away I did not realize there was a give away. Congrats to Rocket :)

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
Congrats Rocket, you'll love it!

dkmesa

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
sadly I will decline....I have a bed protector, but a new cover will be in my future, perhaps then there will be another offer being offered.:naughty:

Looks like you guys should select again. He did not even opt to be entered in the sweepstakes haha.

OP
OP
T

TruckMods.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks like you guys should select again. He did not even opt to be entered in the sweepstakes haha.

Uh oh!

I suppose you found a flaw in the system. We assumed everyone who posted in the thread was expressing interest in winning a BedRug. Apparently we assumed wrong.

We will wait to hear from rocket and if he declines we will gladly pull a winner again! We just want to give someone a BedRug, someone who will appreciate it.

:superhack:

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
We compiled a list of all the members who posted in our BedRug Giveaway thread and assigned each member a number.

There were 184 members who entered the giveaway!

Using Random.org, we selected a random number between the range of 1 to 184.

The result given was number 5.

Number 5 is RamForum member rocket.

Congratulations to rocket, and thank you once again to everyone who participated!

All members who signed up for our newsletter this month will receive an exclusive discount code for BedRug products!

Due to the exceptional response, you can expect that we will continue to hold giveaways here on RamForum.

TruckMods.com - Truck & SUV Performance Parts & Accessory Experts

awesome! I will do my best to provide the very best install with pix.....I may also have a photo album on facebook for y'all......Just need to inlist some help from a friend or two.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Originally Posted by rocket View Post

sadly I will decline....I have a bed protector, but a new cover will be in my future, perhaps then there will be another offer being offered.
too clarify , this was not a give away, and my quote is/was being taken out of context. Thank you for allowing me to accept such a great offer!
I ACCEPT!!,lol.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
bedrug arrived yesterday, please allow a few month's for a complete install with pix.....I't isn't me , I have no garage and mother nature has been a complete biotch!...so until we have more warmer weather here, The bedrug is safe and secure in the confines of my home.
Once again , Thank you.
Bill.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
bedrug install!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
Thanks again to truckmods.com for the their generosity! I had to wait SOOO long for a couple warm days. to install the bedrug, it was total agony having it sit on my pool table waiting...but the wait is over!! The install was a cinch! just needed the warm weather ...( for the 3m tape to adhere). Thank again!!

:happy107: