RetraxPRO MX GIVEAWAY!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckMods.com

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

As we promised last time when we rolled out our BedRug giveaway, we're going to keep the goods coming with yet another giveaway!!

tm-retrax-forum.jpg

This time, we kicked it up a notch and decided to feature the all new RetraxPRO MX - a premium matte finish retractable tonneau cover that sells online for ~$1800 for most applications!!

This giveaway will be spread across an alliance of forums - FordRaptorForum.com, GMFullsize.com, RamForum.com, and TacomaWorld.com. One lucky member from one of these forums will win the all new RetraxPRO MX Retractable Tonneau Cover!

Screen-Shot-2015-01-13-at-11.51.41-AM1-1024x533.png

Back in Matte – Introducing the RetraxPRO MX!

The same great quality of the RetraxPRO, now comes in a powerful textured, matte black powder coat finish.

Heavy-Duty Aluminum Construction
RetraxPRO MX bed covers are made with heavy-duty aluminum slats covered in a matte powder coat, giving them the strength to support distributed loads of more than 500 pounds!

The Industry’s Best Warranty
The RetraxPRO MX features a limited lifetime warranty, meaning you’ll never have to worry about your bed cover once you have it installed.

Sealed-For-Life Bearings Mean Smooth, One-Handed Operation
Sealed ball-bearing rollers are mounted onto each section. This allows the retractable cover to open and close easily with one hand, without the need for pull straps, Velcro, snaps or springs. Ball-bearings provide smooth operation, preventing the cover from binding when opening or closing.

Patented System Stays Flush Open Or Closed
Our patented low-profile design is always flush, enhancing the integrity of your truck’s style rather than overcoming it. Your cover will seal tight and look good. Unlike soft covers that bulk up when rolled, the flush front cover streamlines the overall appearance and provides a firm, dependable seal that keeps out the elements and helps keep the bed dry.

Locks In Any Position
The RetraxPRO MX cover can be latched or key locked in any position. This allows for unlimited flexibility in hauling almost any object, and the secure Dual Latch Locking System provides protection unlike any other cover.

RetraxPRO MX Features & Benefits:
• Heavy-duty Aluminum Construction
• Textured, matte powder coat finish
• Tough textured finish deters scratching
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Supports distributed loads of up to 500+ lbs
• Front Cover Remains Flush With Rolling Cover
• Low Profile Design
• Opens and Closes Easily With One Hand
• Sealed Ball-Bearing Roller Design
• No Pull Straps, Velcro, Snaps or Springs
• Clamp-on Design
• Key Lockable In Any Position
• Secures Your Valuable Cargo
• Unlimited Hauling Flexibility
• UV Protected – No Fading
• No Maintenance
• Great For 5th Wheel Towing
• Improves Mileage By Up To 10%

Browse Retrax Products at TruckMods.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To enter is easy! We are giving away 1 RetraxPRO MX cover. All eligible members from the 4 truck forums will have the opportunity to win the cover. We will compile a list of all the members who joined the giveaway across all 4 forums. We will retain the hyperlinks from each member's username, so we're able to distinguish which forum the member came from, and randomly select a winner!

How to enter:

1. Post in this thread. Say hello, tell us you're in!
2. Join our newsletter by clicking the Sign Up & Save link at the bottom of our homepage: TruckMods.com - Truck & SUV Performance Parts & Accessory Experts. We won't SPAM you, promise. At the end of the giveaway promo, we will be sending an exclusive deep discount code out to all who enter!
* If you joined our mailing list from a previous giveaway - you can skip step #2!
3. The winner will agree to post a review and pictures of his/her new RetraxPRO MX Retractable Tonneau Cover.

That's it!

We will randomly select a winner on Friday May 1, 2015. Good luck!

* Shipping will be free within the Continental USA only.

Last edited:

codered

Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 QCSB
Engine
magnum 5.9/360
Good god almighty yall are awesome, good luck I wanna see someone from ram forum get this one.

CC12RamLove

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello guys, I'm in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys are amazing. This thing looks awesome!! Thanks once again.

hipnotikrcr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow!! This is an awesome giveaway!

I'm in! Good luck to everyone else who enters and, if not me, hope it's someone from RamForum

jwheeler

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello, I'm in! This would be sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

brandonjansen

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram 3500 Laramie Limited
Engine
6.7 Cummins - Tuned and Deleted
I'm in! Awesome giveaway guys! Not to often that you see something like this for a quality product with no crazy quirks.

jbr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks for creating another great giveaway!! I am in[emoji41]

Reaper

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello, I'm in!
One of my last two mods left. It would be awesome to win!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BogsRam14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hi ya, I am in for a great give away. Who couldn't use a free bed cover?

Thanks