2014 Ram 3500 Hemi 6.4 what do ya think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAMMER77777

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I traded my Tundra for my 2500 and have no regrets! My comfort towing a 8k trailer went way up and my monthly payment actually went down. Dealer almost gave me straight across trade ($8k off msrp) for Tradesman pkg. I've added 2 inch leveling kit in front end, Amp Powersteps, and Ram tow hooks. My kids love the Amp Powersteps. I've only got 800 miles on the truck and it rides awesome. I also did the math on the diesel and the CTD was more than I needed. I test drove a 3500 but liked the 2500 ride better. Towing gets <10 mpg but around town I get around 13. No highway miles...yet. The only way I could enjoy this truck more is to get rid of the 3.0 uconnect and put in a big touchscreen radio with a backup camera:)

I hear ya buddy! Thats why i went with the Laramie...has the camera, but i got it without nav. Im kinda old fashioned, in that i read a map and make my own directions.:naughty: