2015 2500 Passenger Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Yesterday I upgraded from a 1500 to a 2500 and couldn't be happier, except for one thing... I don't mind the convex towing mirrors, but the main mirror on the passenger side is killing me... The magnification is too powerful! I don't need to see what kind of bug the guy behind me hit from 100 feet away. I need a mirror I can use for checking lanes when I go to change, and the magnification makes that very hard to do. Does anyone know if there is a replacement glass that is just a standard passenger mirror??

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

RAMYOU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
damn. just yesterday while I was sittin in traffic I was playing with that mirror trying to adjust it so I could actually start using that mirror but the magnification is just too much and its nearly impossible to set it just right. its super annoying. I only use the smaller convex mirror. I wish there was a replacement mirror that just pops in.

OP
OP
Odin

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Glad to see I'm not the only one with the issue!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

spiG

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
CTD
I had the same issue. Didn't like driving with my tow mirrors up and eventually just got used to the passenger mirror. What messed me up was staring at both mirrors and that used to kill my eyes.. now i just use the tow mirrors and thats it for the passenger