66RFE transmission lines?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FlatLandRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Just wondering if anyone has had the same issue as me;
As of 873XX km on my 2014 ram 2500 5.7L my transmission lines located at the cooler starting to leak severely. Now this isnt a warranty item as I was told. The transmission and cooler are warrantied but the lines between them are not. Just wondering if there is something I can do to help get more life out of a set of lines. Priced out custom made from a local shop and they are more expensive than OEM. Total price to replace them was 548.00 Canadian..

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
The transmission and cooler are warrantied but the lines between them are not.

This has to be incorrect..... that's just crazy. First, I'd call around to another dealer or to Chrysler to verify. I haven't heard much talk of this with Ram trucks. With my 2006 Chevy, leaking lines happened constantly and most guys had better ones fabricated since the "repair" per Chevy/GMC was just to give you another set of their crappy lines.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
I can see them hiding behind "rubber components not covered" on a hose, but if you are talking about hard lines, I'd be raising some Hell.

billa9b0ng

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 SLT CCSB
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a '14 that I just noticed is dripping trans fluid. Mine appears to be dripping at the trans and not at the front. I have to crawl under and inspect...and hopefully have better luck than you.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1Popeye