Is the 6.4 hemi derated with the megacab option?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Canyonero02

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500
Engine
6.4 Hemi
The 6.4 in the trucks is a completely different engine than in the SRT vehicles, they just happen to have the same displacement. The truck 6.4 actually shares many parts with the 5.7

OP
OP
B

Boudreaux

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 ram 2500 4x4
Engine
Thank you fellas for the feedback. The information will definitely help me make a decision on what will best fit my needs. Looking forward to becoming a member of the mopar club

HAMMER77777

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Thank you fellas for the feedback. The information will definitely help me make a decision on what will best fit my needs. Looking forward to becoming a member of the mopar club

Dude, get the 6.4. Make it a maga cab, and order the Air-Ride. I just got one, u wont regret it....rides so smooth, and so Spacious. Test drive 1, and you'll see what i mean. And they are trying to move those 14
s now, so you'll probably get a better deal than i did ( i ordered in Feb., got mine in May).