6.4 oil leak?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alejes02

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
So today I noticed on my oil pan that there is a collection of oil that appears to be ready to drip, also on my front crossmember. I have not noticed any oil on the ground and my oil is still full. I had my purchasing dealership do my first oil change since it was free. To have a less than one year old truck and notice oil leaking, I am beyond pissed. I have a scheduled service date at the dealership (closest to me, where I get my service done at) on Wednesday. They will also be addressing two other problems. One of which is the fuel nozzle consistently shutting off when fueling up and two the side view mirror heater button rarely works (atleast the little light rarely comes on when the button is pressed). Those things I can live with but the oil ****** me off.

I know exactly what that is. I had a Hemi Challenger 392 with an oil leak. Chrysler uses a liquid sealant instead of the normal molded gaskets we're all familiar with. I had them supposedly fix the oil leak and it didn't fix it at all. That's because the tech didn't apply the sealant correctly--and--I was back again! Bottom line--not a big deal other than a major hassle.