6.4L HEMI accessories that Do or Do NOT work.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donelam304

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Diablo had sent out messages to those of us asking them and emailing them like every day. Lol. And in their email, it stated they was going to release one. But that time has come and gone and still nothing. The only message I get from them is that they are still working on the programming.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

NewBlackDak

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Diablo had sent out messages to those of us asking them and emailing them like every day. Lol. And in their email, it stated they was going to release one. But that time has come and gone and still nothing. The only message I get from them is that they are still working on the programming.

I swear I saw it on their site for a couple days, and went back to find it gone.

KTM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Are the interior dome lights the same on our 2500 6.4 as the 1500 5.7? I would like to change them out for more light, let me know if anyone has done that mod on our trucks yet.

If its the same as the 1500 5.7, then there are plenty of post out there.

THX

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Are the interior dome lights the same on our 2500 6.4 as the 1500 5.7? I would like to change them out for more light, let me know if anyone has done that mod on our trucks yet.

If its the same as the 1500 5.7, then there are plenty of post out there.

THX

believe so, i've changed all mine to leds besides light under hood & glove box

KTM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
believe so, i've changed all mine to leds besides light under hood & glove box

THX! Interior lights will be ordered soon!

Can you post a video so we can hear your Magnaflow 22" Dumped exhaust?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DONELAM304, thx for posting the video on your exhaust, looks like the guys you took it to did a great job.

Sounds great with the true duals!!!!!

6.4 dude

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
Diablo made an announcement on ramforumz stating the tune was out. I talked with hemifever and he verified.......

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
THX! Interior lights will be ordered soon!

Can you post a video so we can hear your Magnaflow 22" Dumped exhaust?

Dunno how to post vids but I take one and c if I can figure it out, Its not what I expected, was disappointed, you can hear it when ya 1st accelerate but sounds like stock pretty much, its getting changed next thurday with pipes out back with 4" tips, dude said there might b a lil deeper rumble, sucks cuz i wanted the hidden look

OP
OP
Donelam304

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Dunno how to post vids but I take one and c if I can figure it out, Its not what I expected, was disappointed, you can hear it when ya 1st accelerate but sounds like stock pretty much, its getting changed next thurday with pipes out back with 4" tips, dude said there might b a lil deeper rumble, sucks cuz i wanted the hidden look

The best way I found to post a video is to make a YouTube account and upload them there. Then click on the share button and share it as a text message. Copy that text message. And paste it in a post here.

KTM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi

THX for making the video!!
I see what you mean about the "close to stock sound". I am thinking about the dual exhaust out the back too, I like what DONELAM304 had done. It just looks like there is less than an inch between the pipe and the spare tire but it sounded great!

BTW, Nice friggin neighborhood you live in!!!! You get a little bit of land with those nice houses too?? I need to get the he!! Out of Komifornia and that looks nice!

OP
OP
Donelam304

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
It is a tight fit between the tire and pipe. And if your gonna do 2 out. Might as well do true duals all the way. Have them can't out the Y pipe and make it all the way from the cats.

KTM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
It is a tight fit between the tire and pipe. And if your gonna do 2 out. Might as well do true duals all the way. Have them can't out the Y pipe and make it all the way from the cats.

10-4
I like what you had done and plan on showing them the photos you posted as a guideline.

How does it sound when the MDS kicks in?

THX for posting the photos.

SB2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diablo tune has been out for a while now. Their site shows the 6.4 support. Haven't seen anyone run one yet. Their mileage booster claims 3mpg which would be nice

OP
OP
Donelam304

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
I can't get the MDS to kick in here in WV. I've tried also.! There was one place it would. But I've not been able to get it for it. I am teaching at the state police academy tomorrow and Tuesday. I will try out past that area on the interstate. It's flat.

OP
OP
Donelam304

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
Diablo tune has been out for a while now. Their site shows the 6.4 support. Haven't seen anyone run one yet. Their mileage booster claims 3mpg which would be nice

The diable i looked on their website about 2 months ago was for the SRT 6.4 and not ours. Does it say specifically for the 2500 6.4

SB2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I would but keep hearing how they will void your warranty if they see the computer has been reprogrammed. I don't even care about better performance. Would love to optomize MPG though. Would also be nice to adjust for my 35s

OP
OP
Donelam304

Donelam304

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4
$621 for 8hp to 15hp. Wow. My exhaust cost way less and I bet I got way more numbers than that. Lol.

KTM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I would but keep hearing how they will void your warranty if they see the computer has been reprogrammed. I don't even care about better performance. Would love to optomize MPG though. Would also be nice to adjust for my 35s

I am worried about the warranty issue too.
Isn't there something the dealer can do for you tire calibration? I will be getting 35 soon and dont want to be 5mph off along with everything else thats is thrown off too.