AEV winch bumper now available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

VPRPWRD

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
8.3L Viper
That looks sweet!

Crescent1101

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0L ECODIESEL
Do you make anything for a 2007? I really like the flatbed on the single cab you have on the webiste

mondo

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2wd express rcsb
Engine
Definitely one of the better ones out there

RAMYOU

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
looks kind of limited in terms of light mount options otherwise its an awsome bumper. also I believe the corner sections are replacable right?

arod412

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
That looks great. I like it alot. Not a big fan of some of the other front bumpers there there are sharp turn downwards. Like that boxy look.

Truck name: Rampage
2012 Dodge ram 1500 Quad Cab Big Horn 4x4
*Bilstein 2.8" front
*Bilstein shocks on rear with 1" spacer
*Pioneer AVH 4300DVD head unit
*Polk Audio Dxi350 dash speakers
*Kicker 40CSS654 6 1/2" door speakers (x4)
*fox box 2-12" speakers holder for rear seats
*2-12" alpine subs (swe -1243l
*500 watt alpine mono sub
*LED 3rd tail light smoked
*Spyder LED smokes tail lights
havent even started on the engine..lol

OP
OP
mtu1293

mtu1293

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
lol no me for any of this, I'm just forwarding info since I was on thier newsletter, and release date stuff.....

There are different options for lights in place of our factory ones, and I believe you could mount at least one LED bar on the top rail (that was my plan).
And yeah I thought it was a modular design for different end caps, maybe they scrapped that idea. Thought being was if you did the bulged front fenders the body lines would still flow correct into the bumper.

As for the Procal, they do offer one now, which I didn't know - I took a look at their suspension lift they offer for our trucks, and towards the bottom in mentions the AEV Procal comes with it.

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
lol no me for any of this, I'm just forwarding info since I was on thier newsletter, and release date stuff.....

There are different options for lights in place of our factory ones, and I believe you could mount at least one LED bar on the top rail (that was my plan).
And yeah I thought it was a modular design for different end caps, maybe they scrapped that idea. Thought being was if you did the bulged front fenders the body lines would still flow correct into the bumper.

As for the Procal, they do offer one now, which I didn't know - I took a look at their suspension lift they offer for our trucks, and towards the bottom in mentions the AEV Procal comes with it.

Yeah, OK. I will hop right on buying $2k of suspension to get the $159 tool to adjust my tire pressure!

Last edited:

theviking

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Damn that's expensive, but it looks awesome

No kidding, add in LED lights and a winch and it's a $5000 bumper. Then I'd want to paint it to match the truck...

Does look nice though!

OP
OP
mtu1293

mtu1293

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah hard to justify to my wife about buying this bumper for the price. Curious when I went on AEV site to build one, you cannot select for a 10k or 15k winch, only the 16.5k winch. Knowing my I will probably end up buying this winch bumper just because it seems to flow with our trucks much better then others seem to do.

As mentioned about the lift before, was mainly alluding towards the fact they do make one, though not sure why they just can't sell it seperate. And speaking of pricey, wow their lift uses a lot of stock compenents just spacers, etc for $1900 :crazy:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio