AFE Intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stampederfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
I actually spoke to AFE about this last week, and they said they are expecting to release these next week on the 16th. Keeping my fingers crossed that there are not any delays.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
I actually spoke to AFE about this last week, and they said they are expecting to release these next week on the 16th. Keeping my fingers crossed that there are not any delays.

In your honest opinion do you think that will their be any gain? It' look good in pics but to folk out the money and don't see any gain is like throwing money in the pig pen.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I'm thinkin' there will be some gain there. I've seen what FCA jams into the intake piping on some of the trucks and it amazes me the trucks can still run. The other reason I believe some gains will occur is the smoother laminar air flow without interruption to the TB.

I can always ask Sean for a program tweak after I get it on, too. That might even give me a bit more of a boost.

I've been buggin' Matt (sorry... :)) to see if he has heard anything and based on what he posted our wait for a quality CAI may almost be over.

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
Roger that MADDOG, it will be interesting to see if any gain and if so I will be all over this, I will be keeping an eye on this post for sure.

Stampederfan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Just got a message back from Tyler at AFE this morning and the AFE intake won't be shipping till end of April. The end of March date listed on the product listing on the website is incorrect. Could be a long wait for those that want one if this continues......

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So another alternate to this is to Run the K&N and run a Afe Dry filter with a bag or some "leggings" instead of theK&N filter.