Any 6.4 owners near rancho cucamonga CA??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
volant is located there and they need a truck to use for fitment " R&D". You would have to leave it with them for 5 days. I live 4 hours away or else I would do it. On the plus side once the C.A.I goes into production you get one for free for letting them use your truck to develop their cold air intake. I know a few 6.4 guys live in SoCal - So I thought I would toss this out there. On a second plus note they would probably put it on a dyno, and you would prolly get to see those dyno sheets of before and after. I just know if I lived closer and my truck wasn't my only vehicle, I would do it in a heart beat.

zeddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I'm only an hour away, I wish I can volunteer my truck. Only if i had a spare car....

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
I have the MC 6.4 and it isn't a daily driver. So long as the CAI doesn't screw with any emissions, smog or warranty I'd be willing to donate my truck.

OP
OP
Ratket

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
get on their web site and get their number and call them. The biggest reason they need the truck is fit and finish. If it was me I would ask them to dyno it, just so I could see the sheet and have a ball park idea. I have had bbk/ K&n and volant CAI. but out of those three the volant was the nicest. But it all comes down to the fit and finish. If u want I will do some leg work and call them tomorrow.

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Man I wish I live out that way, I would donate my truck for sure. Of course I'm sure you have to sign all your rights away...lol