Anyone running Nitto EXO Grappler AWT's?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuck14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Looking for some real reviews of this tire.

huntntruk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Looks like a great tire to me and I am waiting for Discount Tire to run their promotion on Ebay before I purchase. Its between these and the Falken A/Tw3

gustheram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
They were on my short list but at $1700 otd, I passed on them for now. I did get some feedback from another member who said they were great tires and had been wearing well for him. He only had about 6k miles on them at the time I received that feedback so take it with a grain of salt but so far the information I've seen on them has been as good as you'd expect with a Grappler tire.

SIhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I put these on last week. Looks similar to the exo. I'm like the ride so far. I've taken a couple of long trips already and they ride smooth. No annoying hum from normal mud tires. Got them on eBay for $1200 shipped. Another $80 to mount and balance them.

Attachments

• IMG_1792.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,547

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
I put these on last week. Looks similar to the exo. I'm like the ride so far. I've taken a couple of long trips already and they ride smooth. No annoying hum from normal mud tires. Got them on eBay for $1200 shipped. Another $80 to mount and balance them.
I'm looking to get these here soon

tjfdesmo

Reaction score

Any impact on MPGs?

Broke pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
I run Exo 35/12.5/20's on 20x9 -0's on my wife's Megacab. So far they've been great, she has about 16k on them now and they're Probly around 75% after her running 60% city driving on them. They are definitely soft, need to be rotated often. They don't seem to like to be inflated above 45psi, which upsets the tpms that much more. Anything over 45 and they bow up and don't run flat. They really move some dirt under a 4 ton truck though! She and my mom have pulled the horse trailer down some pretty washed out muddy trails out 1488 here to go ride.
Now then, would I buy another set? Probably not, unless the price came way down. I'd look into that new ridge grappler, or put another set of Toyo AT2's on it. We usually drive to Colorado to go snow boarding in he winters, that's why I really liked having the snow flake rating. And how many times have we taken it up there you may ask...? Absolutely 0! Lol

mattyk2188

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
Picked up a set of 285/60r20 takeoffs from Craigslist tonight. Looking forward to having them installed tomorrow. Sure need em for all the snow we're having in WI & it's technically not even winter yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk