Autel Tool for TPMS in PNW?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Anyone in the PNW got the Autel tool?

I'll travel a reasonable distance and pay a reasonable amount to reset the TPMS system low pressure threshold settings on my 2017 CTD.

Dmopar74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
There was a guy in Tacoma but can't remember who

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
Look in the sticky above about TPMS reset, on the first post there is a map of members. Danohall in Seattle has one.. Not sure how far that is from you...

4x4x4door

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Look in the sticky above about TPMS reset, on the first post there is a map of members. Danohall in Seattle has one.. Not sure how far that is from you...
FYI, those members are from Cumminsforum but some of them are here too. If anyone doesn't have someone close enough or would prefer to make the adjustment in their own garage, they're more than welcome to send me a PM.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

crazy jerry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
FYI, those members are from Cumminsforum but some of them are here too. If anyone doesn't have someone close enough or would prefer to make the adjustment in their own garage, they're more than welcome to send me a PM.

ill be sending pm. i got my pin from the dealer. them lights are getting annoying. out of curiousity, is the autel easy to use ? ive done a fair bit of mechanical work but never used scan tools

4x4x4door

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
ill be sending pm. i got my pin from the dealer. them lights are getting annoying. out of curiousity, is the autel easy to use ? ive done a fair bit of mechanical work but never used scan tools
Sounds great. It's quite user friendly and I include complete instructions for every step. If there's a question, I'm usually available by text or call.