Carpet Delete on Laramie+?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AzRamLover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Can you get a 2500 or 3500 without carpet on the Laramie or Limited?

Doesn't seem to be an option on ramtrucks.

warbat

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC 4wd
Engine
I dont think so, but I think it would be easy to find someone to trade your their rubber floor out of a tradesman for your carpeted one.

OP
OP
A

AzRamLover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yeah, that's what I figured.

Thanks!

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Honestly. I would rip it out and pay to rhinoline the entire floor.

If your gona do it. DO IT!

LOL

And rhino liner is good at deadining sound too.

SwollenMonkey16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have vinyl floors in my truck but have been thinking about seeing what it would cost to get it linex'd

mtofell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Rather than delete the carpet aren't there Weather-tech floor mats or something similar that can essentially cover the whole floor? If for no other reason I'd hate to remove the carpet just for resale value.

R.anderson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Problem with spraying the floor is there is all the wiring under the carpet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
I'd like to know the reason to have a real nice Laramie or higher trim level then take the carpet out. Get some good weather tech liners to protect the carpet. Rubber floor liners or bare metal floors are for work trucks.

dproctor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I would like to know the reason anybody in their right mind puts carpet in a truck!:happy107:
I mean really, If you are out in the pasture and you get in an out at all... You wind up weeds and seed and all kinds of stuff under the seat, behind the seat and everywhere. I have vinyl mats and floor liners. When I clean my truck I can wipe out under the seat and it is good as new. If carpet was there that dirt would stay. Just sayin.....

But I still would like a decked out cab, just no carpet.

saintsreturn

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Longhorn
Engine
EcoDiesel
No you cannot. That said I also wish the option existed. I have good rubber floor liners and I hunt, fish, kayak and generally just F off outdoors. I have overflowed my mats more than once and have soaked the carpet more times than I care to count. Plus the mud is a PITA. The wife is never thrilled when I strip down and then jump in the truck. I have debated rhino on the floors and know the wires are not an issue, it's the resale that concerns me

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

U&A

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 3500 SRW
Engine
6.4 HEMI
I would like to know the reason anybody in their right mind puts carpet in a truck!:happy107:
I mean really, If you are out in the pasture and you get in an out at all... You wind up weeds and seed and all kinds of stuff under the seat, behind the seat and everywhere. I have vinyl mats and floor liners. When I clean my truck I can wipe out under the seat and it is good as new. If carpet was there that dirt would stay. Just sayin.....

But I still would like a decked out cab, just no carpet.

I agree that i never have and never will buy a truck with carpet..

but to each his own. Got to respect that.