Coil spring spacers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Iowaguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
So I have a 2016 2500 with the 6.4 and I want a little more height. Thinking about doing coil spring spacers and doing 2.5" in the front and 1.5 or 2" in the back. I don't want it totally level so that it doesn't sag too much when towing just a little more level. I know I will need to address the front shocks but what about the rear shocks and front track bar? Any other things to consider? And of course I don't want to sacrifice the ride and handling

Andrew09HEMI

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
To be honest, I'd suggest doing the Thuren overland kit for front and rear. It addresses everything, coils, shocks, front track bar etc and it's reasonably priced. Coil spring spacers do the job but they also put preload on the coils which will wear them out quicker plus it'll change the ride. My suggestion is to do this kit and scrap the spacers since you'll need to buy shocks and track bar anyways.

Last edited:

moonshinexxx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Another vote for Thuren coils & Overland shocks!