Dodgeoffroad LLC Suspension

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odin

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
Anyone here running any Dodgeoffroad LLC suspension parts? Was looking into their 3 inch lift for my '15 6.4L. Pretty good reviews on their Facebook page so far but figured I'd see if anyone here has used their parts.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Looks decent- I have personally on heard of carli and thuren. Looks comparable. I am looking at their site right now and their stealing brace looks nice and funny enough the pictures they have of it mounted on a truck- The truck is running Carli suspension gear lol.. You can see it in the picture. From the looks of it the biggest difference between it and say a Carli set up is the Carli is rated to tow with. Just my 02 cents.

reloaderguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Do a search on Cummins Forum. DOR seems to be improving but they had some issues early on. I have a DOR steering box brace and it is very well made. I don't agree with some of Danny's business practices but I think if you order something in stock he will deliver.

Broke pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Danny's stuff is top notch, if you can get it. I think that's he only complaint anyone will have. His parts flat out work... especially his steering box brace.