Fass vs AirDog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Im looking for a little input. Whats the better over all choice. Or is there a better choice?

Thanks
Walter

nukegm

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
on my 02 cummins, i had 3 fass lift pumps in 5 years. given they were around 600 installed, and all died - i cannot recommend them. also, i registered each one, and one died a month after the warranty expired, and they would not stand up and fix it. kinda lame , in my opinion. nice looking truck you have there. cheers!

OP
OP
W

walter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
on my 02 cummins, i had 3 fass lift pumps in 5 years. given they were around 600 installed, and all died - i cannot recommend them. also, i registered each one, and one died a month after the warranty expired, and they would not stand up and fix it. kinda lame , in my opinion. nice looking truck you have there. cheers!

Thanks for the input and complement on my truck Im loving it so far

coobie

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 1500 big horn
Engine
5.7 hemi
I had a Fass pump on my 2004 dodge ram cummins diesel over 7 years never had any issues sold the truck in 2011.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
i think everybody is going to have their own preference, much like what intake is best, etc. me personally, i ran a raptor pump on my old second gen. never had any issues with it and it was a great set up. based on that, if i was going to buy another fuel system it would be the air dog.