Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLKSHP

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Good to hear! Was the the docker worker strikes holding up new builds? Been seeing alot of new car build delays.

OP
OP
S

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Good to hear! Was the the docker worker strikes holding up new builds? Been seeing alot of new car build delays.

Mine is coming out of Saltillo so hasnt been any delays on my build. Just the usual time spent in the queue. It was built on the exact date they posted and is in inspection today, if nothing is amiss I would think it will go KZ status by end of day today.

Now getting it shipped and to the dealer, this part seems to be the hold-up for lotsa people.

SPDKLZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Limited Mega Cab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
From which website did you get your info? I have checked a few and they were down a couple of weeks ago. Waiting on my 2500 Mega 4x4 to arrive and ordered it Jan 21.

OP
OP
S

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Truck was built 2-20-15 and the stinkin' computer still shows status as "Inspection". Seven days later !

Gettin' a wee bit miffed here. :flame:

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
Ugh I can only imagine the wait must be killing you!

It'll be that much sweeter when you go pick it up though! Worth the wait!

OP
OP
S

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I got the OEM PowerWagon fender flares sitting here, new WeatherTech mats, and the new Nitto 285/75/17 G2 tires here to go on the new PowerWagon wheels. All I need is the truck to put it all on.

Reminds me, I need to round up a bed mat, front bumper that allows fog lights and see how much the Warn winch deal is for inside the bumper.

Last edited:

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
What's your plan for the bumper, salvage? Not having driving lights is one thing I miss with the Tradesman package.

OP
OP
S

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
What's your plan for the bumper, salvage? Not having driving lights is one thing I miss with the Tradesman package.

What are my plans for the original bumper? Put it in my old barn and just store it I guess. I want fog lights and theres a truck accessory shop in town that has pull-offs come in there I want work with. They have guys get new trucks and put those big steel deals up front and have extra pull offs laying around. So Im gonna run by there and tell 'em to call me the next time one shows up to call me.

When Im all done will have a single cab Power Wagon. :)

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
What are my plans for the original bumper? Put it in my old barn and just store it I guess. I want fog lights and theres a truck accessory shop in town that has pull-offs come in there I want work with. They have guys get new trucks and put those big steel deals up front and have extra pull offs laying around. So Im gonna run by there and tell 'em to call me the next time one shows up to call me.

When Im all done will have a single cab Power Wagon. :)

No, I meant a bumper that accommodates the fogs. I'd love to run across a take-off, also.

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
No, I meant a bumper that accommodates the fogs. I'd love to run across a take-off, also.

I keep scouring Craigslist looking for one but all I find are 1500 bumpers. There was one on eBay a couple weeks ago from California that was local pickup too.

OP
OP
S

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Go to truck accessory shops that install heavy duty grill guard and stuff like that.

tjfdesmo

Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck. They do scoot pretty good for being so heavy, not that I have done that myself, mind you:naughty:

WaterBoy1

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Laramie CC2500 Black Edition
Engine
Yep,love that 6.4!

Post some pics!