Finally

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Shot a ****** today, gonna get better ones tomorrow.

RamBeau-2_zpsnirxlmqy.jpg

wyo2track

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 RAM 2500
Engine
6.4L Hemi w/ 4.10's
I dont need any stinkin' rear doors...... ;)

Love the look of that regular cab and 8' bed! Some good lug tires on it...good looking truck SouthernBoy! :favorites13:

Remember when that's all there was available, riding 4 or 5 across in a reg. cab bouncing down the roads. Extended cab models where top shelf...lol.. Now, even here in Wyoming, you'll get a ticket for not having the kids in a separate seat. I sure do like that genuine truck look. :waytogo:

OP
OP
S

SouthernBoy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Didnt get a chance to get any pics today, my son came over and we smoked some ribs on the pit and visited. But I did get under the truck and painted the drive-shaft(s) and Ujoints while they are still new and bare metal.

Heres another from yesterday. If the weather holds up gonna try to get some tomorrow.

RamBeau-4_zpso8nme0bb.jpg

Tenglis2

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How to check build status?

Hello, I just ordered a new truck yesterday. How / where are you able to monitor the status of your order? I was told it would take about 6-weeks, but there was nothing disclosed about being able to monitor the build status. Please share how to do this?

SPDKLZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Limited Mega Cab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Hello, I just ordered a new truck yesterday. How / where are you able to monitor the status of your order? I was told it would take about 6-weeks, but there was nothing disclosed about being able to monitor the build status. Please share how to do this?

There is no way for YOU to monitor the status. There used to be a site with Ram, but it has been down for over a year. The only way I did was by bugging the dealer every week or two-even then the dates were not correct-it was just a guesstimate. I Heard about a couple of certain individuals that have the ability to do it because they work for Ram, but I never found them.

Just so you don't get crazy like me, plan for 9 weeks if it is a 2500. Even most 1500's are closer to nine weeks vs six.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
morgansamuel