Fog Light New Bumper Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I'm thinking about ordering a front printable bumper with fog lights for my truck. I don't have fog lights now.. My question is what is needed to mount the fog lights to the bumper?

I see on ebay, some have a black bracket, and I'm wondering if that is all the is needed, or is that just part of what I may need.. Or does that bracket mount to the bumper?

Wondering also if the bumper from rock auto may come with any brackets needed to where I just need the lens?

lpfm1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
What is a printable bumper?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
It won't come with anything. All the brackets from your stock bumper will transfer over. All you need is the fog light mounting brackets. Rockauto sells them also. The bolt to the bumper brackets.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I found a bumper on Craigslist for $250, has no fogs but has holes for'em couple scratches but came with extra too hooks, I think it was a steal, might wanna hit up craigslist and see if there's any pull offs around your area.

OP
OP
07MegaCabRam

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
I found a bumper on Craigslist for $250, has no fogs but has holes for'em couple scratches but came with extra too hooks, I think it was a steal, might wanna hit up craigslist and see if there's any pull offs around your area.

Ordered a new one for $100.

I have extra fogs if you want them.

lpfm1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I have a large 3D 4 access printer.

I was going to print it and put it on.

Actually, should have been PAINT-ABLE

Kinda what I thought. But half of me was like... Am I missing something here? Lol

hemi1282

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Tradesman
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I might, still debating on if I want oem fogs or the led pods, the led pods that guys do looks bad ass IMO, 1st I gotta try and buff out the couple scratches on the chrome, is this even possible?

What are you going with and are u doing the oem wire harness with headlight knob or toggle switch

lpfm1990

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Post pics. Being this is what I'm deciding on. Haha, and when I do. I'm just going to use the aux panel for the switch being I don't feel like swapping out the headlight control panel and what not