Just how to fit 37's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
Would like opinions from all you experts out there. I am already thinking about going with a set of AEV wheels for my new 2500 and Im pondering what it will take to get 37s on there without rubbing. Basically how much height will be neeeded to fit 37s up front on there with those wheels.

The AEV wheels are 17x8.5 with +27mm offset and 6" backspacing. They are very close to factory backspacing from what I have read. Im looking at going with a set of BFG KO's which measure 36.5. With 2.5-3 inches of lift over stock do you think there would be much rub or any at all? I have heard from AEV that you can fit 35's on stock 2500 height with their wheels no problem and no rubbing. So the question is, how much will be needed for an extra 2 inches of tire.

I may very well just end up putting 35's on it (at least for the first set of tires) and calling it a day. But I am wondering.

Also does anyone have a clue how much the factory 18x8 Laramie wheels weigh? I'll take either with or without the factory tire mounted. Any info would be good.

Dmopar74

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Factory 18x8 is +57 offset, big difference

RAM_Designs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
See my sig. Very minor trimming required in front of the pinch weld.