Kumho Road Venture MT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

reb0957

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
Anyone running these on an HD? I saw these on a friends F-150 and they are a good looking tire. They seem narrower than my Trail Grapplers and a little smaller. They were on a new Ford Aluminum body F-150 with a 6" lift on factory rims. I am just curious as to how they have held up on an HD?
ROAD VENTURE MT - Kumho Tire USA, Inc.

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Anyone running these on an HD? I saw these on a friends F-150 and they are a good looking tire. They seem narrower than my Trail Grapplers and a little smaller. They were on a new Ford Aluminum body F-150 with a 6" lift on factory rims. I am just curious as to how they have held up on an HD?
ROAD VENTURE MT - Kumho Tire USA, Inc.
I've seen a few power wagons run them and they love the tires, the big issue is they are one of the heaviest tires you will find. They are 13 pounds more per tire than my 35" mastercraft's. They are the same exact weight as a set of 37" mastercraft's actually. Those were my first choice but I figured my mileage was going to suffer enough going to 35's.

OP
OP
R

reb0957

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7l
That bums me out. They look way smaller than my Trail grapplers and those things have to heavy. I can't find a weight for them on Nitto's website. What MC's are you running?

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
That bums me out. They look way smaller than my Trail grapplers and those things have to heavy. I can't find a weight for them on Nitto's website. What MC's are you running?
Courser mxt in 315/70r17.
The 315/70r17 trail grappler mt weighs 79.37 pounds according to Walmart.

Last edited:

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
The Kumho's get good reviews. The only thing I don't like is that they are directional, which limits rotation.