Looking for bags to fit into back of MegaCab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

azeemtn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi everyone,
I'd like to put together a large emergency first-aid kit to have in the MegaCab behind the rear seats if possible. You never know who may need help or what you may encounter, so I'd like to have more than a basic first-aid kit if possible.

I've been looking around to see if anyone makes bags or knows of bags that are a good fit. They don't need to take up ALL the space, as that would be quite a first aid kit, but I'd like something more than the basic 200 piece kits you can find online.

There are other things I could fit in the space back there, like spare clothes for the kids, blankets, etc., but really am not thrilled with just shoving it all back there.

Thanks!

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
check certain sites for storage itemizing.. like daluth trading/ R.E.I/. you may be better off to design something and have a seamstress make it up for you.

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Subscribed for others thoughts. I may have some ideas but will have to check the dimensions to see if it will work.

I prefer to have my items stored in specific bags of different colors. This helps me grab the appropriate bag quickly as I know what type of its,s are in what colored bag.

I do know my Under Armor gym bag fits behind the rear seat nicely but it is not totally full/stuffed either. It is a long rectangle with main compartment and two smaller end compartments. It would be more than enough space for a well equipped FAK.

OP
OP
A

azeemtn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks. I do like the idea of a bag this is shaped to fit back there. Perhaps a measure and then see what I can get custom-made . Thanks!

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Have you thought about looking for large containers to fit back there! I use plastic containers in a truck box on my camping trailer to keep stuff organized... Seems to me you could use a couple of them stacked with labels on the front of what's inside each one... Just a thought.

Seraphim38

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 gas
Maybe you are branching into 'bug out bags' instead of just an expanded first aid kit. There are lots of molex / tactical options that might adapt, but I can't think of anything that is trapezoidal from the factory.