My 2013 2500 Cummins w/1900 miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yeah, think you're gonna have to put your a**hole hat on to get anything done. Why are you driving your vehicle anyways? Shouldn't they have supplied you with a loner at the very least. I'm not one of those that like to throw a fit when things go wrong, but you're probably gonna have to make some noise to get things moving. It's way to much of an investment to settle for anything less than a new truck IMO. Best luck.

OP
OP
T

TurboLab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins
Final update....
Dodge corporate has called me repeatedly telling me they want to help and sent a tech to work on truck . The tech said the frame indeed was misaligned and that they fixed it under warranty. Ok...what did you do ? I asked. " we installed shims". Seriously ram? Now onto the transmission issue, the tech said they wouldn't do anything to repair till the light comes back on or it stops shifting again(apparently the trans fixed its self while in the shop) . So now I'm driving this pos wondering if it is going to strand me staring at the cel in dash and thinking" maybe my as-hole friend that wanted me to buy a ford was right. As a side note my stereo display stopped working yesterday for the day then randomly fixed itself. I'm done with this truck , I'm done with all mopar products and will tell everyone I run into about my experiences. Attorney time....

Selcher

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
Definitely time to lawyer up... they should be giving you a new truck, no questions asked...

audio1der

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I would document the entire process thus far, then get legal help before letting them touch it again.

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Yeah, get a lawyer. Shims? WTF? They're going to patch a frame and call it a new truck? That's so unfortunate.

smykowski

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 SLT
Engine
6.7L Cummins
yeah threaten a lawsuit and see if their tight ass relaxes a bit.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VLG6963