Pedal commander follow up ??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jljbtm

Reaction score
So my 6month update is still good! I like it in the City mode for City driving but have found no increase in mileage so I turn it off while on the highway and get the best mileage this way.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you use Cruise on the highway, the PC isn't working then anyway.

I ran my PC in Eco mode for a while to see what that would do. Other than giving me a wider range to feather the throttle to keep it in "Fuel Saver" mode, it didn't add much to the mpg. But with all the cold weather, I've been doing more idle/warm up, so I may waait till spring and try again.

Hemram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I just had mine installed, unfortunately it’s giving me problems(CEL electronic response) and can’t figure why. I had my codes reset twice and still no luck. I followed the instructions to the T. For example, I turned off vehicle and even took my keys inside and left it. Door remained open and waited 10 mins or more and proceeded to install. After the installation 8 sec running..CEL is on! any ideas!!

mohemipar

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Laramie
Engine
6.4 Hemi, 4.10's
Only thing I could think of is to try fully disconnecting the battery. (negative will do)

If you still have an issue after that, I would contact Pedal Commander and ask them for a new unit.