Please read and repeat after me

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PippinAin'tEasy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
It's Cummins. *********. Cummins. No "g". Cummins. Read the ******* manual. Or the badge on yer truck for ****'s sake. Cummins. Jesus H. "Cummings" is, among other things, a town in Georgia (with a fantastic CDJ dealership), a Taoist philosopher/poet/playwright, one very funny comedian, a plastic surgery institute and a more-than-likely-D-rate ***** (unconfirmed). All of which have exactly **** to do with yer powertrain. Cummins. One more time for you lazy ******** that just skip to the end: CUMMINS. Consider yerselfs enlightened and/or vindicated. Got It? OK. Carry on.

"Oh, sweet debt. Thy name is Truck."

Skrap

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Laramie MegaCab 4x4
Engine
Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,Cummings, Cummings,

:dancingpoop::dancingpoop::dancingpoop:

noupf

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 CC Sport 6'4 Bed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
never heard anybody use a G when the said they have a cummins. Now, i use a G when i tell my wife i'm.........oh wait, sorry, i'm getting off topic

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi

Pull Ya

U.S. MARINE VETERAN
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Someone has way to much spare time on their hands----take a deep breath, have another cup of coffee, and take a dump, you'll feel a lot better. Your to young to get that worked up, its bad for your health. Trust me I know :naughty:
Jay

Last edited:

PassivAggressor

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
It's Cummins. *********. Cummins. No "g". Cummins. Read the ******* manual. Or the badge on yer truck for ****'s sake. Cummins. Jesus H. "Cummings" is, among other things, a town in Georgia (with a fantastic CDJ dealership), a Taoist philosopher/poet/playwright, one very funny comedian, a plastic surgery institute and a more-than-likely-D-rate ***** (unconfirmed). All of which have exactly **** to do with yer powertrain. Cummins. One more time for you lazy ******** that just skip to the end: CUMMINS. Consider yerselfs enlightened and/or vindicated. Got It? OK. Carry on.

Hahaha you said **** with cummings.

OP
OP
PippinAin'tEasy

PippinAin'tEasy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Someone has way to much spare time on their hands---- Your to young to get that worked up, :naughty:
Jay

Holy dancing fucksacks. Allow me to ruminate on the irony of this continual linguistic *********** as to better craft a respo.... No. Not my Circus, not my Monkeys. I'll leave this to the learned wordsmith Yankovic.
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc