PML tranny pan for 66RFE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HvyDuty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Would it really take advantage of the PW control arms without some sort of active sway bar?

I know Thuren sell one, I'm sure others do as well.

https://www.thurenfabrication.com/p...rsion-sway-bar-kit-for-radius-arm-trucks.html

Very good point! Are there sway bar quick disconnect kits out yet for the HD Rams?

If not, it would be easy to simply unbolt the end links and tie them up to the sway bar. Its right there in the wheelwell.

That's alot of money for the Thuren thing and I don't think it truly disconnects? Quick disconnect kits can be had for well under $100 for the JK Wrangler.

Below mod is free, just do it on flat ground before entering the trail, then reconnect when you hit pavement. As an added bonus, you don't have to be in 4LOW to be disconnected like the PW. Done.

2d7e0f1c-7952-4bc5-a80e-138cc86fefb5.jpg

OP
OP
RAM_Designs

RAM_Designs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I do zero off reading so I just never thought twice about it. I assume for pavement driving it won't be an issue.

HvyDuty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
I do zero off reading so I just never thought twice about it. I assume for pavement driving it won't be an issue.

No worries, I assumed from your sig mods that you do some offroading.

Sorry to hijack your thread. Looking forward to seeing that tranny pan installed.