Power Wagon front suspension to level 2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

14RAM4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 4x4
Engine
6.4L Hemi
1/8" to 1/4" can make a difference. I haven't replaced my track bar yet and the truck drive fine. But when going over really bumpy / crappy roads, I get some bump steer. Much more noticeable than it was when stock height.

It's not absolutely necessary. But, not a bad thing to get to recenter the axle. AND it's a little over half the price of the Thuren one.

Last edited:

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Like this?

teATkdy.jpg
Yes!!!!!!
Exactly like that!

Are you running the Thuren rear coils or are they the stock ones?
Could you feel a difference in the rear with the Thuren swaybar?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Kingsize

Kingsize

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
I absolutely LOVE how flat that bar is. When my track bars start showing signs of wear, that may be one thing I do. Thanks for the pic!

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
1/8" to 1/4" can make a difference. I haven't replaced my track bar yet and the truck drive fine. But when going over really bumpy / crappy roads, I get some bump steer. Much more noticeable than it was when stock height.

It's not absolutely necessary. But, not a bad thing to get to recenter the axle. AND it's a little over half the price of the Thuren one.

Maybe I'll do it sometime down the road, see if it even bothers me first. Gotta stop spending money for now before the wife kills me! A while back my front tow hooks were stolen right in the driveway. Maybe once I convince the mrs they gotta be replaced I'll sneak a pw track bar in there and she won't notice

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Somebody seriously stole you tow hooks from your driveway?
As in had to unbolt them off the truck?
No neighbors or cameras saw anything?
Jeeeezzz. That's crazy.

DarthMegaHD

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4 MegaCab 4x4 Black Edition
Somebody seriously stole you tow hooks from your driveway?
As in had to unbolt them off the truck?
No neighbors or cameras saw anything?
Jeeeezzz. That's crazy.

Yea exactly

Blackcloud6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sorry I'm late to the game here fellas. I just picked up my truck on 9/20/17 so I"m playing a little catch up. :)

Kingsize you and I have the same truck and I've considered doing that exact swap!

Would love to hear what else you've done or are planning on doing with our truck!

Danno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
The fronts might be the same but the rears are different lengths, the mounts are different where they mount to the axle.

Sent from my LG-V530 using Tapatalk

Fronts are different. The power wagon also has a different frame. Why not just buy a power wagon?

Many try to duplicate but there's only one power wagon.

loveracing1988

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Fronts are different. The power wagon also has a different frame. Why not just buy a power wagon?

Many try to duplicate but there's only one power wagon.
The axle is the same aside from the locker, the radius arms are different because of the articulink. Also the frame is the same since the update in 2014.

bvincent

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Appreciate Kingsize for Posting. Installed the PW springs and Track bar this weekend. also put Bilstien 5100s on it all the way around. Rear is stock.
Truck sits about 43.5 inches in the back and 43" up front.
THose PW spring are quite abot longer than the stock springs. Lifted the front about 2.5"s

R.D.J.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 HEMI
Appreciate Kingsize for Posting. Installed the PW springs and Track bar this weekend. also put Bilstien 5100s on it all the way around. Rear is stock.
Truck sits about 43.5 inches in the back and 43" up front.
THose PW spring are quite abot longer than the stock springs. Lifted the front about 2.5"s

I did the exa t same thing with mine, when it had 35 kms on it. I drove it maybe 150' from where the salesman dropped it off, onto my hoist. I love the way it looks, love the way it handles and drives!

It rides LEAPS AND BOUNDS better than my 2001 with Carli suspension. No fault of Carli as it improved it immensely, but still rides like a buck board.