Rims and tires are in!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram-engineer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
Well I put the new rims and tires on the ole girl today! Went with a vision warrior wheel +18 offset and 35x12.50r20's no rubbing at all of any type forward or backward. Extremely please with the look and feel of her new stance. We did test fit a 37x12.50R20 and it would fit as well no issues but I already ordered in and paid for the 35's. Next time I will go with the larger tires.
0515abec349254f528c09c43710463f4.jpg
1e897e6997ab0cc43065467d085cb0b3.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

07MegaCabRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Yeah, looks like you have more room.. tires almost look small. What did you do suspension wise?

I know they are pricey, but so cool to have, is the AMP steps. Taking the steps off would make your truck look so much taller. Looks good!

Jake2544

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wow, love the look and stance of the truck! Also like the fact that they aren't sticking out too far. What lift are you running for front and rear. Can you post some side shots? Well done!

OP
OP
Ram-engineer

Ram-engineer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
Yeah, looks like you have more room.. tires almost look small. What did you do suspension wise?

I know they are pricey, but so cool to have, is the AMP steps. Taking the steps off would make your truck look so much taller. Looks good!
Yeah I have to keep the side steps for my wife otherwise they would be gone. I'm 6'3 no problem getting in and out haha. I used a fab tech 2.5 rear and put power wagon front springs and bars.so it's up almost 3 in the front.

OP
OP
Ram-engineer

Ram-engineer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
Wow, love the look and stance of the truck! Also like the fact that they aren't sticking out too far. What lift are you running for front and rear. Can you post some side shots? Well done!
Thank you, they stick out about 1.33 inch so I'll be putting the bushwhacker flares on her and of course I'll paint match them. I'll take better pictures tomorrow when I'm off if this rain goes away.

OP
OP
Ram-engineer

Ram-engineer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
Yeah I have to keep the side steps for my wife otherwise they would be gone. I'm 6'3 no problem getting in and out haha. I used a fab tech 3.5 rear and put power wagon front springs and bars.so it's up almost 3.5 in the front.

Bah I messed up its 3.5 front

The Hulk

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Yeah I have to keep the side steps for my wife otherwise they would be gone. I'm 6'3 no problem getting in and out haha. I used a fab tech 2.5 rear and put power wagon front springs and bars.so it's up almost 3 in the front.

Don't give into the peer pressure about the steps. I love mine, people give me crap about them, I like being able to step anywhere on them, when I have the cap off they are great for reaching in the bed. I can't run without steps because my wife and kids struggled stock....

I had mine powdercoated black.

Jake2544

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I like the steps too, have the same ones on my 16 Laramie 2500 and also had them on my 14 Sport 1500. I wouldn't ever spend the money on Amps. I would rather have bed length and protect my rockers and body from chips and door dents.

River19

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
I like my steps, they serve a purpose......and it keeps me from splitting my pants trying to lift my leg up in dress pants for work......and my wife is 5'5" and as it is has to jump into our modded Tundra which she drives regularly......

akennedyusmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love those steps!!! I like the idea of wheel to wheel steps. No more dirty rims! Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15BlueStreak

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
Nice setup! I am curious do these wheels have steel centers for the lugs to keep them from loosening up? I would like to get different wheels but would like them to have steel centers. My old mickey Thompson classic ii wheels were this way.

OP
OP
Ram-engineer

Ram-engineer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 6.4
Nice setup! I am curious do these wheels have steel centers for the lugs to keep them from loosening up? I would like to get different wheels but would like them to have steel centers. My old mickey Thompson classic ii wheels were this way.
Yeah they are steel centers and for the first 25 miles torque them to 150 ft lbs after that check them every 25 until you are at 100 miles after that then recheck every 500 is what I do.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Wow! I really like those! I ,unlike most, am not into that all "blacked out" look so that chrome looks really great to me. I may do something similar here in the future. Great looking truck!

RAM_Designs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Looks great, I have the same offset wheels with the PW suspension and the 37's fit with some minor trimming. The 37's will look a lot bigger on yours with the short bed, it looks pretty normal on my CCLB. Good looking truck though, you'll absolutely love 37's when you make the switch (minus the newfound sluggishness).

homebrew

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
where did you get the PW parts?