Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dashbarron

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins
Hey all,

Just put in my order for a new 2500 Cummins, first one I've ever owned :)

So as I have a few weeks to wait, I'd like to get your recommendations on the strongest thing to put over the seats to protect them. I got the HD Vinyl seats, and I work in a dirty/greasy job + I have a dog that bounces around in the back seat. On my old pickup, he completely beat the seats down to the springs, besides working his way through the seat cover.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Marathon Seat Covers is what I have. I have cloth though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
For the back seat with the dog look at the " daluth trading company - Rear seat cover " scout cover" - I have twins and a dog- Had mine cut and modified by a local apholstry shop so I can fold down my rear center consol- It actually fits better upside down so everything rolls off the seat onto the slush mats. I've had it for at least 5 years now- Best 80$ protection I have bought lol-

14RAM4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 4x4
Engine
6.4L Hemi
For my wife's subaru I went with some Shear Comfort Cordura covers 2 years ago. The fit is pretty good and they are heavy duty. I have 6 & 8 year old boys. They spill stuff, drop crumbs, crayons, candy, put their feet on the seats, etc. The seat covers have held up 100%.

I keep telling myself to order them for my truck, but they are pricey. I bought a $16 amazon waterproof bench cover. It's working good so far. It ain't pretty, but for $16 it gets the job done keeping crap off the seats. We'll see how long it holds up.