Single source for HD diff and tranny covers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RAM_Designs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Is there a company that makes all three covers by any chance? I realize that I likely will only need to drain and refill the front maybe twice in the entire time I won my truck, since I don't do any off-roading, but I plan on doing rear diff and tranny drains every 50k...which is every 20-24 months for me. Some matching aftermarket covers would be great, but my googling seems to leave me short of my goal.

Hootbro

U.S. Army Veteran
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 1500 Express 4x4
Engine
Pentastar 3.6L
PML covers would be the best guess for all three you are looking for. They are supposedly putting out a new rear diff cover for the later model 2500's that have the track bar clearance issues.

reloaderguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
There aren't any added capacity front covers since they would interfere with the steering and aren't generally needed for cooling purposes. PML makes rear diff covers and transmission pans. If you are looking for diff protection there several available but a Carli skid will do just as well. I originally wanted diff covers with drain plugs but after draining my diffs to add mag-filters I don't think plugs are needed at all. On the other hand, a transmission pan with a plug would be VERY useful.

OP
OP
RAM_Designs

RAM_Designs

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L Hemi
Yeah I got an email back from PML, they have all 3...looks like that is the way to go.