Thuren Level Kit Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Motor Head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
That's the only way they will mount.
They are pin top and bolt through on the bottom.
I'm sure Thuren has done their r&d and knows what's best for our rides.

2014 Ram 2500 Mega Cab 6.4 Hemi 4:10 Gears Ram Boxes 35x12.50R18 on Factory Wheels
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Your absolutely right. The thought took me for a ride trying to understand the different mounting positions!

Motor Head

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
My 2" coils, overland shocks w/boots should be arriving next Monday. Not sure if FEDEX will deliver on observed Veteran's Day, although I am looking to immediately install upon delivery. Any tips for install using two jack stands, 1 x 3ton jack, and the factory jack provided under the front passenger seat? Thanks. Also, about how high does the front tires need to be raised in order for the front axle to drop and have enough room to install new coils?

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Remove the front tires and go as high as you can. I placed the stands on the frame. I also had a pair of stands that were over 20" tall and put them under the 2 square tube drops behind the bumper. Check out all the threads here for thuren installs.