Tow Mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Of course no I will have some non-tow mirrors with power everything including power folding up for sale. They do not have memory though, that is the only thing.

OP
OP
S

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I had all those options to start with just minus the tow mirrors. So I have the switch already for the power fold option. no codes to re-flash and everything works perfect. What I've seen if you don't have all the same options then you might have to get some codes flashed from the dealer. Trying to sell my non- tow mirrors now on Craig's list. Might post here too, I just feel like shipping them....lol

6speedcummins

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I had all those options to start with just minus the tow mirrors. So I have the switch already for the power fold option. no codes to re-flash and everything works perfect. What I've seen if you don't have all the same options then you might have to get some codes flashed from the dealer. Trying to sell my non- tow mirrors now on Craig's list. Might post here too, I just feel like shipping them....lol

Now my truck came with the regular mirrors with all the options (except memory) including power fold. I ordered the same mirrors you did from 1A and installed them a year ago. All controls and lights work just fine but I lost my power fold. Even on their website it says that they don't have power fold. So how do yours have power fold? Would you mind posting a link for the specific mirrors you got because I wish I still had that feature. Thanks.

OP
OP
S

Steel Curtain

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Ram 2500
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I got these mirrors from 1A Auto
Part # 1AMRP01751

The mirrors on the 2500 are exactly the same as the 1500. They just got them in stock and it looks like they are out again. You can sign up for email alerts on their site to let you know when they are in stock. That is what I did. Everything works perfect and no issues.

Here is the link also
http://www.1aauto.com/ram-mirror-pair/i/1amrp01751?f=1052291&y=2015

Glowrdr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Now my truck came with the regular mirrors with all the options (except memory) including power fold. I ordered the same mirrors you did from 1A and installed them a year ago. All controls and lights work just fine but I lost my power fold. Even on their website it says that they don't have power fold. So how do yours have power fold? Would you mind posting a link for the specific mirrors you got because I wish I still had that feature. Thanks.

I'm a little late to the party, but it appears you ordered the wrong mirrors. I just ordered mine on Monday, and paid the extra to have them priority shipped. Installed last night - they look and work great.

My only 'issue' is that my mirrors did have the memory. Memory works fine, but since the control orientation is off - the tilt to reverse function moves the mirrors inwards towards the truck, not down.

I could care less about the controls being off - but I'm going to see if I can get it flashed just so my TIR feature works correctly! I'm going through the forums and have PM'ed on of the mods there, but can anyone readily tell me what sales code I need for the tow mirror feature? Its a 2014 2500 if that matters.

Klaus96

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 2500 CC Laramie 4x4
Engine
6.7 Cummins
So just to be clear as hell....if you have power folding ,regular non towing mirrors, you can order the 1AMRP01751 mirrors and you will have flip up tow mirrors that will power fold?

Glowrdr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
So just to be clear as hell....if you have power folding ,regular non towing mirrors, you can order the 1AMRP01751 mirrors and you will have flip up tow mirrors that will power fold?

Yes - I just did this to mine. Only "issue" I have at the moment, is that I need the tow code flashed to my truck. The mirrors adjust incorrectly when flipped up, because the truck doesn't know they flip. But power fold, signals, memory, puddle lights - all work as expected. Well worth it!