Unicorn blood!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Ram 2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Dealers carry it, amazon. $75 oil change at dealer is the way I go and they put 7 qts of ultra in.

I'm done with dealer oil changes. Last week the ******** monkey put 5W20 in mine. I saw it on the sheet when I paid. I showed the service advisor and they pulled it back in and changed it out to 0W40. The time before I told them to NOT adjust the tire pressure since I have 3 sizes bigger than stock and the max pressure is 65...the ******** monkey put 80 in the rears and I let it out before leaving. Tired of people not paying attention when they are on the job.

Danno

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Power Wagon
Engine
Find a new dealer, I sit in the bay and bs with the mechanic as he does it.

Ionicbrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I'm done with dealer oil changes. Last week the ******** monkey put 5W20 in mine. I saw it on the sheet when I paid. I showed the service advisor and they pulled it back in and changed it out to 0W40. The time before I told them to NOT adjust the tire pressure since I have 3 sizes bigger than stock and the max pressure is 65...the ******** monkey put 80 in the rears and I let it out before leaving. Tired of people not paying attention when they are on the job.

Same here. I do my own. Most oil change places just want it done fast to get your money and get you out. I like seeing the underside of my truck, wiping it down like I care about it, and being sure the front shaft gets grease...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattyk2188

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 6.4L
Same here. I do my own. Most oil change places just want it done fast to get your money and get you out. I like seeing the underside of my truck, wiping it down like I care about it, and being sure the front shaft gets grease...

Good point. Always grease your shaft.

pcschwenke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
After stopping in at our local dealer and letting them know of the spec, they are now carrying PUP. They order a lot to keep in stock, and received 12 quarts. I bought 7 for $7.76/quart. This is very hard to find for sure!

kabong57

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 3500 SRW 4WD Reg Cab Long Bed
Engine
6.4L
Check with your local NAPA or Valvoline dealer. Valvoline Full Synthetic 0W-40 should have the MS-12633 rating on the label.