Vinyl wrapped chrome bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

irons511

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Has anyone vinyl wrapped their chrome bumpers. I have the slate grey 2500 and I hate the chrome. I'm looking for an alternate way to get rid of the chrome with out spending a fortune getting them painted. Id like to get something that matches the paint, if I can't find a vinyl that matches the paint i may do a dark gray or a flat black, and I'm also thinking of doing the rocker panels all around. d261038d79ef04a98d4f44622720789b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wandell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I was told by my local shop that their vinyl wouldn't match my white exactly. I wound up buying a set of paintable bumpers and having them painted.

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Have you looked into having them sprayed with Line X??? They can do color matching and I've seen a couple trucks that have had the bed sprayed and the color matches great.

OP
OP
I

irons511

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Have you looked into having them sprayed with Line X??? They can do color matching and I've seen a couple trucks that have had the bed sprayed and the color matches great.

I was thinking about the linex I've been trying to find pictures of slate gray ram with the linex. Like I said I may end up doing the bumpers a flat black and having the rocker panels done as well. If anyone has pictures please post them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk