Where to finf a PW Hood Decal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
Anyone know if I can still get just the hood decal from Mopar? I am getting ready to order a Outdoorsman but really like the PW hood decal to be in the center. Found one here online but it does not have the burnt orange pin stripe around it.powerwagon 1.jpg Yes I might just be a full on poser & get PowerWagon lettering just like the above one too. Dodge might charge me an arm & a leg for this so I was wanting to know if there was a good aftermarket place to get one? Definatly do not like the six vent strips on the hood but would love a mat black with the burnt orange/red pin stripes.
Donelam put some on his truck wonder if he did them himself or had a body shop do em'.
Going crazy here thinking of purchasing parts for a truck I haven't even ordered yet!?!:shakehead:
Just always like those old PowerWagons. A farmer neighbor of mine had two when I was growing up. A really old late 60's & then got a mid 70's with factory duel exhaust coming out the sides before the back tires. Thought they were so cool. He would enter that old one in the county fair truck pull & win nearly every year with old beater!

Attachments

• hood decal.jpg
    hood decal.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 780
OP
OP
68PowerWagon

68PowerWagon

Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Laramie 3500
Engine
6.7 CTD
WOW!!! $520! Yeah I don't like it that much! Probably could buy that one on line & just buy some pinstripe to go around it. I am planning on ordering the truck so it would be nice if the factory would do it but I don't think it works like that since I am not actually buying a Power Wagon.:bs:

Ram Lover

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L 360
A buddy at work does decals, send a good pic, any and all info and sizing if you can and I'll see if he can hook you up.

Sent from my Z797C using Tapatalk