zone offroad level spacer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Broke pilot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
Looks like it... That's nice. My could look all kinds of screwy with the RCX level. One reason it's going away soon... Lol

bighorn2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 2500 ram bighorn
Engine
6.4 hemi
Yea thats how my zone kit was but i didnt have any trouble out of it.

SupermanWV

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Their description says this:

The all steel fabricated leveling spacers bolt to the factory upper coil buckets and provide a full 2" of lift to level out the stance of the new 2013/2015 Ram heavy duty trucks. The spacer is pitched to properly match the angle of the factory coil mount and locates the factory rubber isolator for correct coil spring indexing.

mandlbarrett

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I've been looking at leveling kits myself. One of the local shops had the Zone Offroad kit in stock, but it doesn't include shock spacers. I would think they would be needed...or longer shocks.

SouthTexan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
408 CTD
I still got my Tuff Country 2" spacer kit that came with two shock relocation brackets that are still sitting in the closet for the past few months now. I will admit that I only want a level for looks only because it offers no other benefit for me, but I hate having the **** of my truck sagging when I tow even more which is why I haven't installed it. Any of you guys that tow goosenecks (or any heavy trailer for that matter) notice the back end sag with these 2" levels?

Last edited:

Ratket

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 1500
Engine
Hemi 5.7
the sag is going to depend on how much weight u put in the bed.. safe to say 1k pounds.. and it is going to sag prolly 1 inch. as far as the licking kits go.. if u put the kit on with out the shock extensions you are going to break your factory shocks.. they are not meant to stretch that extra 2 inches.. that's why the kit comes with shock extensions oraybe the kit came with new shocks. Most guys who do the lvling spacer just buy the correct length bilsteins and then don't bother with the spacer and their ride quality improves as well.