Looking for somebody to test a new LED high beam system!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
UPDATE:

Testing has been completed and these LED high beams kits are now available for 2009-2016 Rams. Thanks to those of you who helps out with the testing and feedback!

SolarFlare_LED_9006_1024x1024.jpg

SolarFlare_LED_9006_2_1024x1024.jpg

SolarFlare_LED_9006_4_1024x1024.jpg

SolarFlare_LED_9006_3_1024x1024.jpg

Last edited:

Bferren

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If you get any that you need to test for a 2009 with "dual" lamp not "quad" I'd be happy to test them for you :naughty:

Pilsnr

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 ram 2500 Laramie mega cab
Engine
If they do work, do you carry the fog lights to match them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TNram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Shoot me a pm with how much they are after the discount, might be interested

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
We already have fog lights for the 2009+ Rams. All years. We have not updated our website yet, but all of the new fog lights will converted to a slightly different version of these bulbs.

Last edited:

monteholic

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 hemi
I have a '16 PW with projectors and am very curious about these

Ram444

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Correct me if I'm wrong, you stated the new lights are as bright as the stock lights??

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Correct me if I'm wrong, you stated the new lights are as bright as the stock lights??

That is correct. We do not over-power our LED bulbs like many companies do. We had custom drivers made for these bulbs to reduce the power levels. We were measuring operating temps in the 150C range with a 20C ambient on some "high power" led bulbs on the market which is a quick way to get to color shift, reduced output efficiency, and a dead LED bulb. These bulbs run just over 12W, about 1400lm per bulb and have operating temps in the under 100C with a 20C ambient which will greatly increase the lifetime of the bulb.

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
We have one person who has confirmed these working on their 2014 Ram. We would like to get one or two more people with 2013 and 2015 models for testing and feedback. Please PM if you are interested in testing.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
If your looking for Beta testers, why wouldn't YOU cover the entire cost of said parts? 40% off sounds like a sales gimmick to me? Something smells fishy to me, if someone wants to test THEIR product on MY truck, they should cover 100% of the cost and installation.

Kytow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If it were free Beta testing I would test for a 2013.

Sent from somewhere with confusion.

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I am looking for somebody who is willing to test a new LED high beam kit for us. These just got finished from production and we'd like to test them on on the 2013 - 2014 Rams and also a 2015+ model Ram. All models use a 9005 type high beam bulb so it does not matter if you have the projector headlights or reflector (quad) headlights. Although we offer an HID high beam option, the LED bulbs are instant-on and have no warm up time. The HID option will be brighter but these LED bulbs will give you a nice white 6000K color and about the same brightness as the stock high beams. The installation should be very straight forward and you can use some of our you tube videos for guidance on removing the headlight housings. These bulbs should not require and cutting or drilling of the dust caps and fit entirely within the headlight housing.

For those interested, please PM me. You will receive a 40% discount on the kit, and the cost is fully refundable if there are any issues. We only ask that you install them promptly and run them for a week or so and provide feedback.

SolarFlare_LED_9006_1024x1024.jpg

SolarFlare_LED_9006_2_1024x1024.jpg

SolarFlare_LED_9006_4_1024x1024.jpg

SolarFlare_LED_9006_3_1024x1024.jpg

I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate somebody that comes on here under the quise of wanting us to test something, and WE only have to pay 60% of the cost. Maybe it's my age, but I've seen this sales tactic before!:flipthebird:

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate somebody that comes on here under the quise of wanting us to test something, and WE only have to pay 60% of the cost. Maybe it's my age, but I've seen this sales tactic before!:flipthebird:

The terms of the testing allow for a 100% refund if things do not work out, including refund for shipping charges. If things work as intended, the user gets to keep the bulbs. For somebody who might be looking for a new light setup, this is an opportunity for them to get lights at a discount level we would never otherwise offer. This is not a sales tactic. It is a way for us to verify function and compatibility on a vehicle we do not have direct access to. Also to get initial feedback and sort out any changes or improvements that need to be made. If you don't like it, there is no need for you to accept such an offer. Different strokes for different folks.

After the 2013 and 2015 models are verified, the lights will get posted to our website at normal price and there will never be %40 discount available after that. Selling 3 sets of lights at 40% discount is costing us money, not making us money. I'm sorry but it would be a terrible sales tactic for us. Also, the cost ensures that the tester has some skin in the game. If we send out free lights, it is very possible that we will never get any response from the tester after sending them out. They would have no incentive to hold up their end of the deal. By charging something for the product, at least we are not at risk of a total loss if there is no response or information gained from the person we send the lights to.

Last edited:

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The terms of the testing allow for a 100% refund if things do not work out, including refund for shipping charges. If things work as intended, the user gets to keep the bulbs. For somebody who might be looking for a new light setup, this is an opportunity for them to get lights at a discount level we would never otherwise offer. This is not a sales tactic. It is a way for us to verify function and compatibility on a vehicle we do not have direct access to. Also to get initial feedback and sort out any changes or improvements that need to be made. If you don't like it, there is no need for you to accept such an offer. Different strokes for different folks.

After the 2013 and 2015 models are verified, the lights will get posted to our website at normal price and there will never be %40 discount available after that. Selling 3 sets of lights at 40% discount is costing us money, not making us money. I'm sorry but it would be a terrible sales tactic for us. Also, the cost ensures that the tester has some skin in the game. If we send out free lights, it is very possible that we will never get any response from the tester after sending them out. They would have no incentive to hold up their end of the deal. By charging something for the product, at least we are not at risk of a total loss if there is no response or information gained from the person we send the lights to.
Why don't you just call it what it is then, lights for sale at 40% off, period.
Looking for "Testers" is an implication for beta testers for which there should be no charge. A pathetic attempt at an old bait and switch sales tactic, good luck!

Csanders1992

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lol I don't see the issue here. I'd be more than happy to pay 40% off on a set of bulbs to test. I would never expect them for free. If you could PM a price on set for a 2015 with quad headlights

Mega-Hemi

US AIR FORCE '08-'18
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The terms of the testing allow for a 100% refund if things do not work out, including refund for shipping charges. If things work as intended, the user gets to keep the bulbs.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that how a sales transaction works in the first place? If I'm paying for your product and it doesn't work when it arrives, I'd expect a full refund anyway. Or does your company not work that way?

Tray Burge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Lol I don't see the issue here. I'd be more than happy to pay 40% off on a set of bulbs to test. I would never expect them for free. If you could PM a price on set for a 2015 with quad headlights

Looking for somebody to test a new LED high beam system!
The title to the thread is misleading, they're not looking for testers, they have a product to sale, so why not be honest up front and call it that. It should have been titled "Looking for somebody to buy at a discount and test a new LED high beam system! Testing is free because your doing them a favor.

SETEX 6.4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I don't see what the big deal is.
I would gladly test the bulbs for a 40% discount.
I have a 2014 with quads but I think they already have the MY 2014 covered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
E

Enlight

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
V8
Why don't you just call it what it is then, lights for sale at 40% off, period.
Looking for "Testers" is an implication for beta testers for which there should be no charge. A pathetic attempt at an old bait and switch sales tactic, good luck!

Its not possible to please everybody on the planet. For those who do not like the terms, you are in no way obligated to participate. This is not a typcial sale for Enlight. The intention is made clear that it is a new product and has not been verified working. A "typical sales transaction" is when we sell a product which has already been tested and verified working on the application, and at normal price. There is virtually no risk to the customer that the product purchased will not work on their application. They will not waste their time installing something that may or may not work. Also there is minimal risk for us that a return will occur. That is a typical sale for Enlight, low risk on both ends. We do offer refunds for returns, but do not cover return shipping charges unless a product was DOA. And their may be deductions for used parts. The "tester" in question does not have to worry about paying anything beyond the initial amount to receive the bulbs, and can recover their entire initial payment in the event of an incompatibility.

Thanks to those of you PM'ing with interest. We should have these LED bulbs figured out soon enough.