Please Welcome LeatherSeats.com RF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
LeatherSeats.com is an automotive upholstery company with their headquarters and brick and mortar location in Oklahoma City. They specialize in providing a wide array of automotive upholstery kits for the internet community. They offer upholstery services for custom one-off interiors as well as ready-to-install leather interior kits, which are shipped all over the world.

Please take a moment to welcome Leatherseats.com to the forum as our newest Preferred Vendor.

:welcome:

MADDOG

Not RamForum Staff
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome and thanks for supporting RamForum.com!

Bigdaddy

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 3500 Laramie CCLB
Engine
6.7L Diesel Cummins
:)Well welcome to the best ramforum site on the planet, theirs a lot of good people here, me included. :happy107:

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have Leatherseats.com custom interior in my truck and the quality is absolutely awesome. I bought a set of 2014 Laramie seats and installed them in my Express. They are high-back bucket with the 60-40 fold out rear plus the 3 piece console. The seats were in excellent condition but they said Laramie all over them so I did not want to put them in my Express. I ordered a set of custom made leather seat upholstery from leather seats.com and they are absolutely gorgeous they fit perfect I could not recommend this company anymore then I am right now. I had never installed upholstery before and I had a couple of questions along the way and Tim was super helpful and emailed me right back throughout the whole process. They fit absolutely perfect and look better than Factory. Anyone on this forum who knows me knows how picky I am and I apsolutly love my seats. I get complements on them all the time. I am so glad to see them come on board with the forum. Don't hesitate to purchase there product you won't be disappointed. I have had mine going on two years and they still look awesome!!! P.S in these pictures,I hadn't done the console lid yet so it doesn't match.

20150605_132732.jpg

20150529_113016.jpg

20150607_104517.jpg

20150607_104553.jpg

Last edited:

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
I have Leatherseats.com custom interior in my truck and the quality is absolutely awesome. I bought a set of 2014 Laramie seats and installed them in my Express. They are high-back bucket with the 60-40 fold out rear plus the 3 piece console. The seats were in excellent condition but they said Laramie all over them so I did not want to put them in my Express. I ordered a set of custom made leather seat upholstery from leather seats.com and they are absolutely gorgeous they fit perfect I could not recommend this company anymore then I am right now. I had never installed upholstery before and I had a couple of questions along the way and Tim was super helpful and emailed me right back throughout the whole process. They fit absolutely perfect and look better than Factory. Anyone on this forum who knows me knows how picky I am and I apsolutly love my seats. I get complements on them all the time. I am so glad to see them come on board with the forum. Don't hesitate to purchase there product you won't be disappointed. I have had mine going on two years and they still look awesome!!! P.S in these pictures,I hadn't done the console lid yet so it doesn't match.

Being that my truck has the diesel gray interior and is an Express, I didn't want to get the all black Laramie seats either. I ended up getting heated cloth from a Big Horn with the plan that I would get leather covers for them. I've recently reconsidered going with the factory leather and trying to swap the door panels and dash with black because I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on the covers without having an idea of how they'd look.

Now that I see yours with the two-tone just like I planned on getting, I love it! Mine won't look quite as good because they're the other style without the squared off shape, but I still think they'll be pretty sweet.

Do you remember what two colors you picked? There's so many to choose from on their site.

Booms

The OG
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Express
Engine
Whipple 5.7 • SmoothBoost!
:welcome:

Graygoose

Indecisive Car Owner
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Convert, for now.
Engine
small
welcome from Stillwater!

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Being that my truck has the diesel gray interior and is an Express, I didn't want to get the all black Laramie seats either. I ended up getting heated cloth from a Big Horn with the plan that I would get leather covers for them. I've recently reconsidered going with the factory leather and trying to swap the door panels and dash with black because I wasn't sure I wanted to spend the money on the covers without having an idea of how they'd look.

Now that I see yours with the two-tone just like I planned on getting, I love it! Mine won't look quite as good because they're the other style without the squared off shape, but I still think they'll be pretty sweet.

Do you remember what two colors you picked? There's so many to choose from on their site.

Thanks I like them alot it's been a while but pretty sure the light grey color is called Lapis which matches the light grey in our trucks nearly perfect and the other color is Dark Graphite which is about one shade off of black. If you find some colors you want to check give them a call and they will mail you some free samples to compare. I already went on and on about there quality so I won't go there again but I guarantee you won't be disappointed if you decide to do it.

00R/T

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI
Thanks I like them alot it's been a while but pretty sure the light grey color is called Lapis which matches the light grey in our trucks nearly perfect and the other color is Dark Graphite which is about one shade off of black. If you find some colors you want to check give them a call and they will mail you some free samples to compare. I already went on and on about there quality so I won't go there again but I guarantee you won't be disappointed if you decide to do it.

Cool. I'll have to get in touch with them. At this point now that I have my heated seats working and don't have any issues with the comfort, I should probably just get the covers for them and not mess with finding Laramie seats to recover. I'll get in touch with them to see about some covers.

One question I did have was with the jump seat. It sounds like from your comments that it comes with covers for it too. Is it just all graphite to match the main color? I have a console I've been thinking about putting in, but if I can make the jump seat match the buckets I may just keep it.

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool. I'll have to get in touch with them. At this point now that I have my heated seats working and don't have any issues with the comfort, I should probably just get the covers for them and not mess with finding Laramie seats to recover. I'll get in touch with them to see about some covers.

One question I did have was with the jump seat. It sounds like from your comments that it comes with covers for it too. Is it just all graphite to match the main color? I have a console I've been thinking about putting in, but if I can make the jump seat match the buckets I may just keep it.

Yes I recovered the center jumpseat in the dark graphite as well. Honestly that was how the whole thing started originally I was going to put in the black Laramie seats and I was just going to recover my jumpseat in black leather to match them. Once I started looking around at the website I realized I wanted to recover the seats as well I was never too keen on having the seats say Laramie I wanted something different .You can completely customize every part of your order to whatever colors,stitch type or logo you want they are very flexible. My truck has the three piece jumpseat. I have the extra cubby on the bottom where my CD player goes. Every single piece of interior fit perfectly including all the pieces for the jumpseat. The hardest part was taking the console lid apart. It's best just to cut the old cover off and remove the bottom of the lid by pushing the tabs off from the inside.

Last edited:

LeatherSeats.com

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
All,

Thanks for the kind words! We sincerely appreciate customer feedback, if anyone ever needs anything upholstery related please feel free to drop me a message or shoot me a message direct to my email [email protected]. Be sure to checkout the console lid sale we are currently running too. Have a good one!

lifesave

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi nick, what is the ballpark for a 2017 ram quad?

canadiankodiak700

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.7L Pentastar
definitely more expensive than Clazzio seat covers. I can get a full set of clazzios shipped to Canada for $200 less than the starting base price here...

I'll stick with them, they were beautiful and durable in my F150.
unless leatherseats.com wants to give me a set for an honest review or a deep discount. lol

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If I'm not mistaken the Clazio covers just mount on top of your existing upholstery. They are basically a slip on cover. At least that's what they did when I was researching mine. The LeatherSeats.com covers are installed by completely removing the factory seat upholstery and then installing them so your basically talking about two different products. I have not used the Clazio covers so I can't comment on how they would fit being a slip on cover as compared to actually replacing the factory covers like I did or how they would last. I have had my LeatherSeats.com upholstery installed for close to four years and they still look great, fit perfect and look better than factory.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Walt2137

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had Leather Seats .com installed in my 2013 F150 , beautiful workmanship but pretty expensive seats best i remember was around $850 for 2 tone special stiching installation about $400 using a local installer on my 2017 Big Horn i used Kazkin solid black installed for $900 out the door they look ok but not as good as LS.Com
Best i could find on local installation was $600 this time so i tried Kazkin .

Ricks Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I installed mine from Leatherseats.com myself and it really wasn't that bad. I reccomend anyone who is considering doing it themselves to watch the installation videos they have before you pay to have it done. I was quoted anywhere from $600 to $1000 which I thought was a little ridiculous so I decided to do it myself. They fit perfect. I don't have one wrinkle or crease and they fit better than the factory covers. They have been on my truck for almost four years and the still look great. I think a lot of guys go with Kazkin because it's the brand Mopar sells but the Leatherseats.com covers are also a very good product. I got custom double stitching two tone perforated seat centers for the vented seats with the Ram emblem on the seat back and it came up to almost $1100 for the two front seats,back seat,three piece jump seat plus all the headrests. Mine was a little more because I included so many options plus the three piece jump seat.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

TRAXX

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wish I went with you guys when I got my aftermarket leather seats.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radikio