Custom Blind Spot Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered a pair and backordered until the 6th for Prime, can't wait! It's about 10-15 and snowy up in Fairbanks so I'll keep you updated on difficulty of install and application Wade, and how they hold up when we drop another 50 degrees or so

Sent via telepathy

ufokillerz

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
the first mirrors were good, i just installed the newest ones and i have to say that these are EXCELLENT! Thank you!

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I finally got around to ordering a set!! Woohoo! I ordered through Amazon, Prime shipping! Should be here in a couple of days!

Props to you, Wade, for all of your hard work and passion for your products! I hope you do very well with everything!

RodRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Got my replacements from Wade the other day, kudo's on the new design and this mans integrity! Thank you Wade.

9th

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Installed also to my Nissan Pathfinder R52, though a little bit bigger but I like it so much.
b53865c46df2c0198876a75076a83c92.jpg
5743a88d62196fab6fd5c863a1468411.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

avantiguy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi
Dang!! They quoted me in the article!! I'm famous now??

I've had the mirrors about a week and eventhough I was satisfied with the first design this second iteration is a major upgrade.

Wade even sent a second pair as the first ones had a flaw.

I hope Wade gets rich from his ventures because he's the most honest, customer centered manufacture/seller I've dealt with in a long time.

Get a set, you'll be amazed at how much they improve your blind spot vision.

Last edited:
OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Dang!! They quoted me in the article!! I'm famous now??

I've had the mirrors about a week and eventhough I was satisfied with the first design this second iteration is a major upgrade.

Wade even sent a second pair as the first ones had a flaw.

I hope Wade gets rich from his ventures because he's the most honest, customer centered manufacture/seller I've dealt with in a long time.

Get a set, you'll be amazed at how much they improve your blind spot vision.

Thank you, Bob! I appreciate your kind words. Money is secondary...customer satisfaction will always be my goal and through that, I have met some wonderful people.

Pretty cool that everyone who has contributed to this thread is making a difference in the Ram community as we are all trying to make our trucks just a little bit better.

Blessed,
Wade

RedNBlack

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7l
Ordered mine! Can't wait... already pulled the old crappy ones that came with the mirrors off!

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wadestar is awesome !
I have a set of the new style blind spot mirrors ( THANKS YOU WADESTAR! )

I'll be installing soon and posting up pictures!

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just installed mine during my lunch hour! They fit the mirror great, and I love how thin they are! Great job Wade!

rvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
:happy107:I ordered mine from Amazon on Wednesday and did not use Prime or any special shipping. I ordered 2 sets as I want one on my wife's new Grand Cherokee. They said they would be here next Wednesday, they were in today's mail and I should get them on tomorrow.
Thanks Wade.

1SilverBullet2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn 8 speed
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I had installed mine about two weeks ago and used them on a long weekend with about 750 miles of driving lol good way to test them out eh? I would like to say hands down the best bang for your buck mod I did to my truck. Not only a top notch product but the customer service and professionalism I received from Wade was the best I've ever gotten. Thanks Wade again! :)

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I had installed mine about two weeks ago and used them on a long weekend with about 750 miles of driving lol good way to test them out eh? I would like to say hands down the best bang for your buck mod I did to my truck. Not only a top notch product but the customer service and professionalism I received from Wade was the best I've ever gotten. Thanks Wade again! :)

1SilverBullet2,

Wow...great to hear such awesome feedback! Very cool, and I appreciate your kind words!!

Wade

rvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
Got my mirrors mounted on my truck and the other pair on my wifes Grand Cherokee. They are nice and make it easier to see what is about to hit you.
Thanks Wadestar.