Go Back   DODGE RAM FORUM - Dodge Truck Forums > Preferred Vendors > ESP Truck Accessories

ESP Truck Accessories

Hello From ESP Truck Accessories

This is a discussion on Hello From ESP Truck Accessories within the ESP Truck Accessories forums, part of the Preferred Vendors category!
Hello Ram Forum! We want to introduce ourselves. We are a family owned and operated business. We started in late ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2017, 01:30 PM   #1 (permalink)
Preferred Vendor

Ram Year: 2015 2500
Engine: 6.7 Diesel
Default Hello From ESP Truck Accessories
Hello Ram Forum! We want to introduce ourselves. We are a family owned and operated business. We started in late 2014 when I was working for a Toyota dealership. After my wife and I purchased our 2014 Tundra CrewMax, I found that Toyota missed a major component in that truck, and it was storage. I designed a locking under seat storage system and posted it on one of the forums, and I got a ton of people wanting me to make them one. So we started manufacturing them and it has turned into a full time business for me. I was with Toyota for 23 years and left late last year to pursue our business full time.

We looked at needs for different vehicles and for the Ram Quad Cab, we found that you have this cool box in the floor under the rear mats. The problem with this box is that it is made out of plastic. Ram sells a lock kit that will allow it to be locked, but it is still plastic. What we have done is made a replacement drop in, steel locking storage box. This is a direct replacement with no drilling or modification needed. It is constructed from 12guage steel and has a durable black powder coat finish. We use a steel hinge with a stainless steel hinge pin that is almost impossible to remove. It comes with a standard key lock that uses a heavy duty cam to improve security.

So as we make our entry into this group, we want to offer a welcome special. Now through the end of the month, we will be taking 10% off of our Ram Box as well as free shipping. Use coupon code RAMFRM at check out. Free shipping applies to any order in the Continental US. Alaska, Hawaii and Canada, please call or email for shipping quote. Please visit our website at www.esptruck.com

THANKS FOR HAVING US!!!!
Attached Thumbnails
rambox.jpg   rambox2.jpg  

Sponsored Ad
Register to remove this ad.
ESP Truck Accessories is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2015
Engine: 5.7
Looks good! Does this increase/decrease capacity vs. the oem box?
Jwithing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 01:37 PM   #3 (permalink)

Ram Year: 2015
Engine: 5.7
Link?
Jwithing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2017, 02:33 PM   #4 (permalink)
Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by Jwithing View Post
Looks good! Does this increase/decrease capacity vs. the oem box?
It is a bit smaller, but not by much. I believe it is about a 1/8" on all sides. Same depth though.
Old 05-06-2017, 02:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Preferred Vendor

Originally Posted by Jwithing View Post
Link?
https://www.esptruck.com/product-pag...able-floor-box