05 1500 bagged on 24inch billet intros

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
green97nissan

green97nissan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I want to tow my nissan with this truck so I figured sacrifice a little ride quality for towing compacity. I wanted watts link and parallel 4 link also for towing. It seems the most solid way to set up the rear.

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I want to tow my nissan with this truck so I figured sacrifice a little ride quality for towing compacity. I wanted watts link and parallel 4 link also for towing. It seems the most solid way to set up the rear.

Nice. That's kind of the answer I was expecting/wanting to hear because I am doing my research on what I want to do with the rear of my truck as well.

Lil_Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Power tech 3.7L
So when can we expect to see it back on the road what else is planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
green97nissan

green97nissan

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
So when can we expect to see it back on the road what else is planned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

December is the plan. I'm not really planning on doing much else to this truck besides drive it. Maybe door speakers later. It already has two 10s
I've got to start saving to finish my nissan project
BD72ADFE-A9F3-410F-8D60-1ABF7CF35809_zpsmh98lr2y.jpg

Andler2008

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Why Z the frame instead of raising the crossmember that holds the steering rack? Just curious. I'm assuming you want to be able to lay it down to the body and that's why it's Z'd.

I'm trying to figure out a way to bag mine but retain 4wd. Just to be that guy lol. Nothing like laying frame and seeing the looks on their faces when you tell them it's still 4wd :roflsquared:

Cant wait to see it finished!

EDIT*** I just looked at some of your front end pictures compared to mine, (2006 4wd) completely different front end setups. Either way, a Z would be easier than moving 2 crossmembers that house the control arm mounts. Answered my own question lol