2014 Ram Lonestar 4x2 5.7 "Reina" Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phantomknight321

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Alright, I joined up here a couple of weeks ago and after thinking about it for a while, I found my name for my truck. So now I present "Reina", named after a character I really like

Here she is when I took her home:

t43ZE3m.jpg

1tdYREz.jpg

QojVVHH.jpg

First thing on my list was a tonneau cover and to replace the filthy air filter that was still in the truck. After some research, I ended up with a Tonnopro Lo-roll:

lhLf66K.jpg

cA8ydx6.jpg

Pkb5BLn.jpg

Then, I needed to replace the burnt out underhood light. Ordered an LED panel festoon bulb, but immediately realized the lights were not going to face the right direction. I tried to double them up but they quickly overheated and started to flicker, so i am stuck with one, but it ended up looking ok:

TFooJNm.jpg

Then I decided that some nerf bars would be really nice to have. Picked up a nice set for only $80, used in like new condition from Amazon Warehouse after a 20% coupon:

XDBdHCJ.jpg

Kge7mG3.jpg

72gv88f.jpg

And the night I installed them I discovered that my truck cannot fit in my garage :flipthebird::

LjSLL2L.jpg

Still have to sort them out. The mounting bars arent exactly straight, and I still need to peel off the stickers, but overall I am happy with them.

Bonus picture of her next to my dads Silverado:

UpWFEAC.jpg

Look forward to more!

OP
OP
phantomknight321

phantomknight321

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Its the little things I guess

Wife got this for me off of amazon, and since I didnt have a hitch pin I improvised with....zip ties

Whatever, it works and looks pretty good I think (I dont even care that its redundant, this truck is all about redundant at this point)

5HDtylm.jpg

Drummin4jc

WWG1WGA!
Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 Ram 2500 CC
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Truck looks good!! And every mod is a mod, no matter how big or small. ;)

Adam