BulletProof Hitch review

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ram444

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
I have a Ram 3500 lifted 6" and running 37" tires. I backed the truck in to hook it up to my travel trailer and decided I needed a new hitch capable of dropping at least 10" and holding the advertised tow capacity of my truck. I did the natural thing and researched heavy duty class V drop hitches. BulletProof advertises on here so I decided that's the way to go.

The hitch arrived today on time as advertised. The UPS driver managed to carry the box off the truck and put it on my dolly without serious back injuries. I unpacked the hitch and will report it's absolutely massive and over built. I opted for the 12" extreme duty and was not disappointed. The advertisement claims are true. If your looking for overkill on a bumper pull hitch look no farther. The hitch looks massive but still has 12" of ground clearance on my 30" high rear bumper and would most likely preserve the integrity of my rear bumper in the event of a rear end collision.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 622
OP
OP
Ram444

Ram444

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Some other pictures

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 448

Granite-1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Good Lord that thing is beefy! I agree with you completely, "extreme duty" is a perfect description! Now all we need are some pictures of you putting it to work :happy107:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2023RamWarlock