Charonblk07's build thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
charonblk07

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
A bit off topic, so my apologies in advance:
charonblk07, I've got a D1-SC maxed out on a forged 6.4 in a Rebel, but I'm having trouble with tuning. I'm in Vancouver, so Calgary is within reach for me.
I'm using a Diablo PCM, and am interested in tranny tuning, too (which apparently Diablo can now do.)
Can you recommend a Calgary tuner?
Thanks! Eric

There aren't any hemi tuners I'd recommend in Calgary, but Edmonton has some good ones. If you're not dead set on using Diablo, I would highly recommend Chris Zelinsky in Edmonton, he's the guy tuning my truck and he specializes with HPTuners. If you want to stick with Diablo then I'd get in touch with CCMR in Stoney Plain just outside of Edmonton. The HP Tuners has a more in-depth tuning package and Chris has already got his fingers in the 8-speed tranny tuning with some custom configurations that's he's got running on most of the fastest Rams in Alberta. If you want to check out the tuners:

https://www.facebook.com/player3performance/

https://www.ccmrmobiledyno.com/

torinreality

Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram Rebel
Engine
Supercharged 6.4
This is perfect. I've reached out to Chris. Thanks!

I should maybe have started with this: Your truck was the inspiration for my build. I use this thread all the time for reference.

OP
OP
charonblk07

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
This is perfect. I've reached out to Chris. Thanks!

I should maybe have started with this: Your truck was the inspiration for my build. I use this thread all the time for reference.

I'm always happy to help people do stupid things with their money.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Bumping this back up,as it's a pretty good build thread to read through.