City Slicker's Truck Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

City Slicker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Hey guys, just wanted to thank everyone again for the warm welcome! I'm liking this place, for sure. I've been reading through threads for a while, there's some beautiful trucks on here. Here are some pictures of mine and mods I've added since I bought her. Here are the specs: 2007 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7L Quad Cab 4x4 w/ 3.92 Rear

Mods:
Superchips Cortex Programmer ~ AEM Brute Force Cooled Air Intake ~ Airaid Poweraid Throttle Body Spacer ~ Magnaflow 14" Muffler ~ ANZO Projector Headlights ~ Recon Xtreme LED Light Bar ~ Recon LED Tail Lights ~ Putco LED Third Brake Light ~ Putco Interior/Exterior LED Bulb Upgrade ~ Hella 500 Fogs Behind Grille ~ Ground Force 1.5” Rear Drop Shackles ~ Bilstein HD Struts ~ Cooper Zeon LTZ's ~ Westin Platinum Series Nerf Bars ~ Stainless Steel Grille-Guard ~ 20% Tint ~ Ranch Fiberglass Tonneau ~ Line-X Bed Liner ~ Mopar Remote Start ~ Cobra 29 WX NW ST CB Radio ~ 4' Firestik Antenna ~ Alpine CDE-100 Radio ~ Infinity Kappa Speakers w/ Dynamat... and a few more.

Last edited:

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
That is a beautiful well modded truck you have there bud

OP
OP
City Slicker

City Slicker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Thanks Dave, appreciate it! I just sent you a friend request on Facebook, lol.

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Cool. I'm also on google+.

bigtigga84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
heeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy, what part of de ya from bro. nice truck btw very nice

OP
OP
City Slicker

City Slicker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8

reefguy89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
hey truck man and yea a g2g is def must now that we have more ppl.

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
ok the interior LED lighting is bad ass and I think I have found the next mod for my truck lol... Love the light strip and the rear tale lights, not sure I dig the single CB whip on the hood or the bull bar without light guards but it's your truck so that doesn't matter no matter what though, I'd likely trade you any damn day of the week LOL

OP
OP
City Slicker

City Slicker

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L V8
Thanks guys!

ok the interior LED lighting is bad ass and I think I have found the next mod for my truck lol... Love the light strip and the rear tale lights, not sure I dig the single CB whip on the hood or the bull bar without light guards but it's your truck so that doesn't matter no matter what though, I'd likely trade you any damn day of the week LOL

Thanks man. Trust me, the single CB mount wasn't what I wanted. The truck came with the tonneau cover (and I needed it) so I couldn't run duals like I wanted. I have the light guards in my basement. I had them on for a while, I just wanted to change up the look a little bit.

Luke(MI)

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
1998 Chevy Blazer
Engine
4.3l Vortec V6
Thanks guys!

Thanks man. Trust me, the single CB mount wasn't what I wanted. The truck came with the tonneau cover (and I needed it) so I couldn't run duals like I wanted. I have the light guards in my basement. I had them on for a while, I just wanted to change up the look a little bit.

Hey your welcome, And I'm glad you have a CB, so ramhunter9 and I ain't the only ones that I know of lol

wermbang

Reaction score
Ram Year
2001 Off Road
Engine
5.9L V8 Sport
Truck is looking good Nick

big_red06

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Bighorn
Engine
hemi 5.7
great looking Ram sir what brand tails are those I think those are gonna be next for me

Last edited: