Galadaeros - 2017 Copperhead Sport

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Ram Sport ~ Copperhead Edition
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I just picked up this beauty on May 26/17. Here it is as I picked it up at the dealership. The AVS vent visors, hood deflector, mudflaps and step bars were already on the truck. I had them put on a Bakflip G2 tonneau. Like many of you, I am compiling a mod list but they will come "slow and steady".

TDar99.jpg

zoZ9Ps.jpg

2pry2a.jpg

v8ckzM.jpg

urC9YY.jpg

Pardon the factory film on the Uconnect unit. I am waiting for my Crystal Clear screen protector to arrive from Lexerd. :crazy:

BlackOps6

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Love this color.. Might have to start looking for one..

Witch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 liter
Nice ride man ............ :happy107:

OP
OP
Galadaeros

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
First mod will be an easy one. I've gotta get rid of that dealership badging. :hmm:

OP
OP
Galadaeros

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Got the first "mods" complete (if you can call them that). Replaced the stock antenna with this stubby from AMI Styling. It is 3", billet, black powder-coat. I live in a fairly urban area so I have not noticed any issues with reception at this point.

Yp77G7.jpg

4xIVdi.jpg

Then, I finally removed the dealer badging from the tailgate and rear window. It looks MUCH cleaner.

9IRK0N.jpg

Next is to lose some of the stock badging. Just gotta get my hands on some decent fishing line.

OP
OP
Galadaeros

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Had a productive afternoon. I got my Wadestar RM10 blind spot mirrors put on.

4CdsLX.jpg

GlFhwj.jpg

Then I gave the interior a quick detail and put in my new Husky X-Act Contour Floor Liners. They look great and provide awesome coverage.

tnQ9fL.jpg

enebmE.jpg

ClD4DB.jpg

TDykJr.jpg

There was only one downside to the day. I removed the OEM film from my Uconnect panel and promptly f***ed up installation of my aftermarket screen protector. :bs:

Now to get another one on the way. Argh!

OP
OP
Galadaeros

Galadaeros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Well, I finally completed debadging my truck. I removed the "4x4" from the tailgate, the "RAM 1500" from the front doors and the "HEMI 5.7L" from the front fenders. I used fishing line to remove the badges and an eraser wheel to remove the 3M tape residue. It was pretty straight forward although a little nerve wracking. I finished up with Goo Gone Auto, a wash, Meguair's Ultimate Compound and a spray wax. Here is a comparison photo with badges and without. I really like the clean appearance without the badges.

TeGRq9.jpg

ExcMIO.jpg

Then I decided to go over the entire beast with Meguiar's Ultimate Quik Detailer. I lost my lousy job on the 14th :)flipthebird:) so I haven't had the time or cash to devote to a proper paint treatment yet (Iron-X, Clay, Sealant, Wax) but the Meg's left a pretty amazing shine for the time being.

Msx1zA.jpg

5yzuA4.jpg

iMFuTN.jpg

Anyway, that's all for now. Gotta get back to work so the mods and updates can continue. :favorites13: