JaySpicerBruh's '07 Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
I bought this truck used about 5 months ago. It's my first vehicle I've owned. It's a little dirty, But I'll clean it soon.

Anyways, this is my 2007 Ram 1500 5.7 HEMI. It's got 193K on it, and still running strong. the paint is Sunburst Orange Pearl. I bought it from a Toyota lot about 4 months ago. It's very clean inside (except for the coffee i accidentally spilled onto the seat). There's a lot I plan on doing to it. Here's a couple exterior pictures

lxO2JkS.jpg

Day before I picked it up
OECRZ3l.jpg

The things done to it are as follows;

-4" K&N Intake w/ Edelbrock filter
-Custom Exhaust (Not sure as to what is actually on there. no stampings)
-PlastiDip front bumper. Going to do rear as well.
-RhinoLiner
-Tinded windows (i think its a 5% or 10%, don't quote me)

Plans;

-Upgrade Rods and Pistons
-Headers
-Cams
-Twin Turbo setup or ProCharger
-Dual Exhaust
-Change height to a rake (undecided)
-Anzo or Spyder headlights, smoked tail lights (PlastiDip)
-PlastiDip rear bumper and logos (minus HEMI badge)
-Interior LED lighting
-More on mind

My overall goal with this truck is to reach approx 700 RWHP. It's going to be a long haul, and money will be tight. save save save. But I can't wait to finish it.

-Will keep posted with updates-

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Good lookin' truck, is she 2 or 4WD? Unless you are going to do a custom TT build turbos are non existent besides the single strait pipe parallel. Your muffler might be a FM, mine doesn't have any stamping.

OP
OP
J

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
Good lookin' truck, is she 2 or 4WD? Unless you are going to do a custom TT build turbos are non existent besides the single strait pipe parallel. Your muffler might be a FM, mine doesn't have any stamping.

Thanks! its a 4x4 w/ Tow PKG. its a SLT package truck. and yeah that's the downside. I'll probably endup going with the ProCharger

and i wouldnt be surprised if it's a FM setup. Sounds like them when i give it gas

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
Thanks! its a 4x4 w/ Tow PKG. its a SLT package truck. and yeah that's the downside. I'll probably endup going with the ProCharger

and i wouldnt be surprised if it's a FM setup. Sounds like them when i give it gas

The only reason I won't pull the trigger on turbo is that it's under the truck. Nothing wrong with an SLT, HEMI and 4WD are the big 2 no matter what trim level you got.

OP
OP
J

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
The only reason I won't pull the trigger on turbo is that it's under the truck. Nothing wrong with an SLT, HEMI and 4WD are the big 2 no matter what trim level you got.

yeah, procharger seems to be the way to go. i'd probably spend more on getting the turbos done and piping fabricated. and yep! :D

It can go offroad if i want or have to (for now), and had the power to do whatever!

only reason I say "for now" is because I do plan on turning the truck into a pavement queen

SilverStreak88

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Eco Gasser
yeah, procharger seems to be the way to go. i'd probably spend more on getting the turbos done and piping fabricated. and yep! :D

It can go offroad if i want or have to (for now), and had the power to do whatever!

only reason I say "for now" is because I do plan on turning the truck into a pavement queen

Well.... It's your truck so you can do as you please. I'm a firm believer in using my truck like they were built for, but to everyone their own. There's a guy on YouTube that put a PC on his 07 he had close to like 5K in it.

OP
OP
J

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
Well.... It's your truck so you can do as you please. I'm a firm believer in using my truck like they were built for, but to everyone their own. There's a guy on YouTube that put a PC on his 07 he had close to like 5K in it.

I just don't see myself going through a 6' deep mud hole with this truck, that's all.

OP
OP
J

JaySpicerBruh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI SLT 4X4
Nice! Needs tow mirrors and led lights...everywhere. lol

LOL I don't think tow mirrors would fit the truck nicely. Then again, I could be wrong. BUT I do want to put a light bar above where the front license plate is, maybe a couple behind the grille. I also want ot do interior LED lighting.

...psst, neons?... jk

derekp

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
1990 5.9 Cummins
LOL I don't think tow mirrors would fit the truck nicely. Then again, I could be wrong. BUT I do want to put a light bar above where the front license plate is, maybe a couple behind the grille. I also want ot do interior LED lighting.

...psst, neons?... jk
Lol check out my thread called 2007 ram madness if you want to get ideas. I have leds just about everywhere you can put them.