My 2012 Ram Express Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is my first post here so I figured I'd start off with some photos and details of what I've done to it so far. I bought this truck used back in March of this year. Upgrades so far: Westin HDX step bars, Truxedo tonneau cover, Steel Craft Bull Bar w/built in 20" LED bar, DeeZee tail gate assist, jump seat & radio bezel removal & swapped for a full center console. I just installed the left & right side air outlets which have chrome trim to match the new center console. The bezel I ordered on eBay had the wood grain trim so I bought a sheet of black carbon fiber vinyl and covered over the wood grain. It turned out really well. The truck came with Recon headlights but they had really weak halogen bulbs so I installed an HID headlamp & fog light conversion kit. I just had the windows tinted last week. I would eventually like to upgrade the seats but am waiting to find a set in good enough condition at the right price.

IMG_2701.JPG

IMG_2673.jpg

IMG_2690.jpg

IMG_2572.jpg

IMG_2575.jpg

OP
OP
KiltedCelt01

KiltedCelt01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'll upload a few more of the interior after the jump seat/center console swap shortly, I didn't read that you could only upload 5 at a time.